RIP Gary Paulsen

early
Posts
10103
Joined
2/13/2013
Location
University Heights, OH, USA
If you are around my age, Hatchet was the book that made you realise reading could be fun, and that if you survive a plane crash in the Canadian wilderness your life is gonna suck for a while till you get used to it.
5
|
Hoseclamp
Posts
634
Joined
2/2/2018
Location
USA
10/14/2021 4:21am
We had a long drive last year and I played that in an audio book for my kids. I remember that being one of my favorite books when I was a kid and wanted to share it with mine.
2
Motox726!
Posts
22
Joined
7/22/2021
Location
Pflugerville, TX, USA
10/14/2021 8:16am
Read that book countless times as a kid and passed my copy on to my daughter when she was old enough to read it. We both to this day say its one of our favorites of all time! Could'nt have said it better as i did not care for reading until i picked that book up from the Scholastic book fair Smile
1

Post a reply to: RIP Gary Paulsen

The Latest