Post here

Grendel
Posts
2559
Joined
5/17/2008
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:55am
And I'll type you an apology either for something I've said or haven't said.

Dark sarcasm kept to minimum, scout's honor.
|
Billy Jack
Posts
1055
Joined
8/29/2010
Location
Loserville, WV, USA
10/13/2010 10:38pm Edited Date/Time 10/14/2010 9:23am
Beowulf already dealt with you.
motogeezer
Posts
5573
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Yorba Linda, CA, USA
10/13/2010 11:03pm
It seems to me that you need to apologize for other people's perception of your on-line persona.

Is that even possible?

Give it a shot, and we'll score your post.

5 points for originality, 5 points for sincerity, and 5 points for not kissing any industry ass.

Cool
Kinetic1
Posts
2796
Joined
6/4/2009
Location
Gun Lake, MI, USA
10/14/2010 3:52am
A 15 point scale just isn't going to work. We can throw the sincerity category out the window and have a nice ten point scale or we can add another category, let's just say it is: comprehensiveness, given Grendels penchant for confusing people with insufficient vocabulary and score each category at 25 points each. It's much cleaner that way.Wink
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
10/14/2010 5:22am
Grendel wrote:
And I'll type you an apology either for something I've said or haven't said. Dark sarcasm kept to minimum, scout's honor. [img]http://www.emoticonhq.com/images/ICQ/ICQ6.0/angel.gif[/img]
And I'll type you an apology either for something I've said or haven't said.

Dark sarcasm kept to minimum, scout's honor.
Where do you want to start?

The Shop

huck
Posts
17048
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
10/14/2010 5:31am
Somebody sure does think highly of their self....
CR250Rider
Posts
6706
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Moses Lake, WA, USA
10/14/2010 8:33am
huck wrote:
Somebody sure does think highly of their self....
1 Shamelessness - Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.

2 Magical thinking - Narcissists see themselves as perfect using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.

3 Arrogance - A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.

4 Envy - A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.

5 Entitlement - Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Any failure to comply will be considered an attack on their superiority and the perpetrator is considered to be an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.

6 Exploitation - can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.

7 Bad Boundaries - narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist will be treated as if they are part of the narcissist and be expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist, there is no boundary between self and other.
kcadrenalin
Posts
1427
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Turney, MO, USA
10/14/2010 8:58am
Grendel the problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
10/14/2010 10:09am
I would like you to apologize for being Nerd.
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
10/14/2010 10:23am
Void Main wrote:
I would like you to apologize for being Nerd.
Nerd has a hot wife! No way Grendel could pull that off!
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
10/14/2010 10:36am
There's no way Nerd could pull that off. Has to be a photoshop bride.

Post a reply to: Post here

The Latest