OneWheel

FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
I couldn't think of anything good to get my daughter for her birthday and then I remembered seeing this couple cruising up and down the beach on these OneWheel electric boards. I did some research and they have 2 models, a larger xr that says it has a 20 plus mile range and the Pint a smaller more travel friendly version but similar that goes 11 miles but the guys I talked to went up to 28 on the xr and 17 on the Pint. The technology is really something. I saw a video on instagram of about 100 people racing down a mtb trail.
She surfs and I knew she would enjoy this as its designed as a surf on land ride. Honestly I almost couldn't get off the thing myself itvwas so fun and it cruised all over the yard and roads so smoothly. Its a flying carpet ride. She is a natural and instantly had ot down. I think my wife is surprising the two of us with a pair too as we have been looking for new acreage property to move to relentlessly and this thing can handle some terrain. $850 for the pint, double for xr.
">
|
SEE ARE125
6/24/2020 6:09pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2020 6:12pm
Looks awesome, but not for me. I can’t do any board sports. Snowboard, skateboard, hoverboard, boogie board, surfboard... I’ve tried them all and for the life of me I can’t get it down. After about an hour of trying, I did manage to get up on a wakeboard once and go about 50 yards or so, but every time I try a board sport I either bust my ass in spectacular fashion or sprain an ankle. lol
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
6/24/2020 6:14pm
I posted the wrong video but yea its fun. Could of went in electric bikes section maybe too but yea its definitely fun.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
6/24/2020 6:51pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Looks awesome, but not for me. I can’t do any board sports. Snowboard, skateboard, hoverboard, boogie board, surfboard... I’ve tried them all and for the life...
Looks awesome, but not for me. I can’t do any board sports. Snowboard, skateboard, hoverboard, boogie board, surfboard... I’ve tried them all and for the life of me I can’t get it down. After about an hour of trying, I did manage to get up on a wakeboard once and go about 50 yards or so, but every time I try a board sport I either bust my ass in spectacular fashion or sprain an ankle. lol
You are far better than I if you made it 50 yards on a wakeboard. I've tried on several occasions and just can't get out of the water.
6/24/2020 8:31pm
Riding a Pint seems like It’s more loose riding feel where the XR seems more planted. But I could see how a Pint would work out better for a kid being lighter and smaller. And the fact the Pint is cheaper helps. Maybe I’ll have the daughter ride both and base R&D off of a 12 year olds perspective.

Post a reply to: OneWheel

The Latest