OCScottie

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2018 10:02 AM

You doin ok up there ?

|

7/27/2018 12:14 PM

as Todd said, im all safe and out of danger, we actually took in an older couple who was evacuated today. Hopefully the winds dont change, we are in Eastern Redding i believe, and the fires are further west. It got pretty scary when it jumped across the Sacramento river; thats pretty gnarly. The ash is insane, its not like dust, its like dime sized flakes everywhere! our cars are covered with it. Lotta people have lost their homes and everything they own.

Thanks for checking in on us.Ill keep you updated.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

7/27/2018 12:23 PM

ocscottie wrote:

as Todd said, im all safe and out of danger, we actually took in an older couple who was evacuated today. Hopefully the winds ...more

Stay safe man!

|

7/27/2018 12:58 PM

I had to deal with the 49er fire that went through 33,000 acres and around 300 homes back in 88 ... give me a good ole 6.2 quake any day of the week vs a damn fire. Take care of yourself and those folks you're helping out.

|

7/27/2018 1:10 PM

Cars covered with ash? Shit must be like a scene out of Dante's Peak.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/27/2018 1:31 PM

44,000 acres and only 3% contained, so gnarly man, and its going to be 109 here today, they said 115-118 nearer to the fires. What scares me is behind us is a HUGE field, if that gets lit up, we will be gone! Scary shit guys.

I remember about 10-12 years ago we got evacuated, it was like a scene from a movie; cop cars driving down the street and hollering out the loudspeaker, "EVACUATE NOW! GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSES!" That scared the crap out of me.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

7/27/2018 1:47 PM

Trip on this, look how it burned boats sitting at the dock on a lake, thats wild!

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

7/27/2018 2:24 PM

I feel for you... my head is almost boiling with temperatures around 100 °F over here...
barely any rain the last 3 months or so... We're now breaking temperature records silly

Satellite image reveals how heatwave has changed the way England looks from space

Photo

Stay safe!

|

7/27/2018 2:30 PM

trip on this one:

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

7/27/2018 2:32 PM

look how beautiful that place it before the fire, its one of my fav places to go!

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

7/27/2018 3:29 PM

ocscottie wrote:

as Todd said, im all safe and out of danger, we actually took in an older couple who was evacuated today. Hopefully the winds ...more

Is it headed towards Weaverville area, or pushing to Shasta?

|

7/27/2018 4:21 PM

I just came to see if you're doing ok Scottie, glad to hear you're out of danger. Stay vigilant brother.

|

7/27/2018 7:48 PM

ocscottie wrote:

look how beautiful that place it before the fire, its one of my fav places to go!

Photo

Is that Wiskey Town Lake?
Scottie heard the fire is pretty bad, hope your still out of harms way.
We used to own a moto track on Old Oregon Trail behind the airport, do you know the place?
Rick

|

7/27/2018 9:28 PM

Stay safe BroCScottie! These fires are no joke. I get every CalFire alert I can get because these things are gnarly.
I'm new here and my neighbor says his record for evacuations in one summer is five.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

7/27/2018 9:45 PM

Wow these fires are crazy I'm just waiting for Arizona to start lighting up stay safe Scottie.

|

7/28/2018 4:24 AM

ocscottie wrote:

Photo

824 Dad wrote:

We used to own a moto track ...more

Yes Rick that is Whiskey Town, paradise. I have no clue about the moto scene up here, i moved up here well after that part of my life was over.

We live not far from the airport, right off Airport road, do you know where Sun Oaks tennis club is? we live on the same street. (44/airport and argyle road)

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

7/28/2018 7:24 AM

ocscottie wrote:

Photo

824 Dad wrote:

We used to own a moto track ...more

ocscottie wrote:

Yes Rick that is Whiskey Town, paradise. I have no clue about the moto scene up here, i moved up here well after that part of ...more

Don’t know where the tennis club is, it been a long time since I was up there, I’m sure a lot has changed.
Wen jet skiing at Whiskey Town, what a beautiful place

|

7/28/2018 7:31 AM

|

7/28/2018 8:27 AM

It’s like Napa all over again up here. 299 at Sunset right now. Photo

|

8/2/2018 3:05 PM

Hey Buzztower, are you an officer up here? My brother works for Anderson PD.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

8/4/2018 12:59 PM

I don't watch the news. Wondering if things have slowed down at all?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/5/2018 5:47 AM

I was out at Trinity lake the last couple days. Big fire was going on Papose Mountain by the dam, my buddies property at Trinity Center was good but I heard it took a turn for the worse last night. But got some cool pics of the planes sucking up water at the lake. My buddy was a dipshit and only got these instead of video. Photo
Photo

|