NachoDaddy?

over the hill
Posts
321
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Birmingham, AL, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 8:19pm
|
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
7/22/2010 1:13pm
Wow we should have a racer's night at Mill Creek every Thursday! I'm in!
TeamGreen
Posts
37666
Joined
11/25/2008
Location
Thru-out, CA, USA
7/22/2010 1:14pm
Damn.

That's jus' wrong.

Damn.

Now I gotta run a new virus check/scan.

Damn.
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
7/22/2010 1:20pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2010 1:22pm
Thank you google!

I want to see you Huck the triple on it!

I bet these guys would pay per view to watch you crash and burn!

Lets do this i see $$$$$
over the hill
Posts
321
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Birmingham, AL, USA
7/22/2010 1:47pm
Sorry, just curious about fellow Bham'er. Stalking on computer.

The Shop

DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
7/22/2010 1:50pm
Sorry, just curious about fellow Bham'er. Stalking on computer.
Have either of you guys ever been Bowling in Talledega? Blink Dry Huh
over the hill
Posts
321
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Birmingham, AL, USA
7/22/2010 1:55pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2010 1:56pm
Sorry, just curious about fellow Bham'er. Stalking on computer.
Have either of you guys ever been Bowling in Talledega? Blink Dry Huh
I bowl on 280 near Target. Only activity at Talledega is riding the trails at Mt. Cheaha.
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
7/22/2010 2:02pm
Sorry, just curious about fellow Bham'er. Stalking on computer.
Have either of you guys ever been Bowling in Talledega? Blink Dry Huh
I bowl on 280 near Target. Only activity at Talledega is riding the trails at Mt. Cheaha.
The place was disturbing to say the least. I took the family HUGE mistake!Sick
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
7/22/2010 2:04pm
I bowl on 280 near Target. Only activity at Talledega is riding the trails at Mt. Cheaha.
I HATE 280 i have only lived here about 7 months but B'ham is not for me! TOO MUCH traffic!
7/22/2010 6:41pm
And I'll bring mine.
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
7/23/2010 6:34am
Talledega bowling center.

I live in Chula Vista! Classy PLACE for sure!!!
over the hill
Posts
321
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Birmingham, AL, USA
7/23/2010 7:47am
Thank you, we like it. I have heard the name Bill Keller. I have also met someone named Hunter Keller. Don't know if he is related or not.
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
7/23/2010 7:54am
It is very secluded and close to Millcreek! not far from Barber or Tally for road racing.
over the hill
Posts
321
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Birmingham, AL, USA
7/23/2010 8:09am
Small world. BTW, I'm glad you are not the guy in the original video.
I go riding with Larry sometimes (I don't ride as much as I used too). Will contact you to see if you are interested.
I'm definitely not interested in riding in this heat at this time. Maybe in October or November.
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
7/23/2010 8:17am
The taxes are nothing like what i am used to. We moved here from TN most recently and Chattanooga was slammed with traffic every day. We lived in Springfield Illinois before that and it cost a fortune to live there. My mom just visited and she smokes. She bought a carton of cigs for Half what they cost her in Illinois!

I actually like Chula Vista and Pell City we never go to Bham at all! One of the guys i work with is a trail rider and another races road bikes at Barber. He is in Savannah right now racing actually. So i work with the perfect crew. Actually for Yankees in the South we are very happy!
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
7/23/2010 2:15pm
I am from Illinois and i don't miss the cold! Although this heat will give you serious swamp ass!

Post a reply to: NachoDaddy?

The Latest