Missing Flight MH370

FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
Edited Date/Time 7/30/2015 8:07am
Any of you guys following this story (Missing Flight MH370)?
http://www.airlinereporter.com

Flight MH370 was operated on a Boeing B777-200 aircraft. The flight was carrying a total number of 239 passengers and crew – comprising 227 passengers (including 2 infants), 12 crew members. The passengers were of 13 different nationalities. Malaysia Airlines is currently working with the authorities who have activated their Search and Rescue team to locate the aircraft. Our team is currently calling the next-of-kin of passengers and crew.

I guess their saying now two passengers aboard used stolen passports to board the plane.
One was of an Italian man other one Austrian.It's starting to sound more like terrorism.
Especially when you factor in there was no distress call what so ever.One second there was communication & tracking, and then zap ,they had none.

I guess they called the search off just a bit ago and will resume when it gets light there again.
I guess they did spot an oil slick - possibly from the airliner.

I wonder if it was muslim uighurs or even AQ...?

I cant help but to think of this terror alert issued last month.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/20/airline-terror-threat-warnin…

There's also a GP in Thailand this weekend - right in that region/area.
|
CR250Rider
3/8/2014 9:44am Edited Date/Time 3/8/2014 9:51am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) -- Vietnamese air force planes on Saturday spotted two large oil slicks close to where a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 went missing

The oil slicks were spotted late Saturday off the southern tip of Vietnam and were each between 10 kilometers (6 miles) and 15 kilometers (9 miles) long, the Vietnamese government said in a statement. There was no confirmation that the slicks were related to the missing plane, but the statement said they were consistent with the kinds that would be produced by the two fuel tanks of a crashed jetliner.

Two-thirds of the missing plane's passengers were from China, while others were from elsewhere in Asia, North America and Europe.

Malaysia Airlines CEO Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said there was no indication that the pilots had sent a distress signal, suggesting that whatever happened to the plane occurred quickly and possibly catastrophically.
Parris
3/8/2014 11:11am

found this photo on the Vietnamese new site Thanhnien.
3/8/2014 1:45pm
Yeah as above you would've thought they'd get some sort of distress call off before going down, unless it was a sudden devastating explosion, and then of course you have to be thinking along the lines of a bomb first and foremost. Horrible.
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
3/8/2014 1:49pm
Yeah as above you would've thought they'd get some sort of distress call off before going down, unless it was a sudden devastating explosion, and then...
Yeah as above you would've thought they'd get some sort of distress call off before going down, unless it was a sudden devastating explosion, and then of course you have to be thinking along the lines of a bomb first and foremost. Horrible.
You would think there would be debris floating on the surface..regardless how it went down. This all seems awful strange!

The Shop

FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
3/8/2014 2:08pm
Yeah as above you would've thought they'd get some sort of distress call off before going down, unless it was a sudden devastating explosion, and then...
Brad460 wrote:
You would think there would be debris floating on the surface..regardless how it went down. This all seems awful strange!
Yeah,it's certainly bizarre.
It was at 35,000 feet when they lost it.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
3/8/2014 3:14pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2014 3:18pm
What is the significance of those two people?
Was looking to see if anyone posted anything beforehand(close to the time before it disappeared).
Sometimes people tweet & post on fb when their on planes.
But I haven't seen anything other then 2 to 3 day old posts.

Nothing really significance with those 2 in particular - other then they were on that flight.
Look on the list of passengers - their married to each other.
Even shows husband on wives profile.
So it's clear it was them.
They were even in Nam the other day.
Pretty sad deal.
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
3/8/2014 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2014 6:10pm
They are so concerned about someone carrying on more than 3 oz of shampoo or a bomb in your shoes...not one but TWO people board with stolen passports?! Wtf
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
3/9/2014 12:01pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2014 12:01pm
Now their saying a search plane from Nam may have found some possible debris of an aircraft floating in the ocean.

I would assume it will be quite a while before they come to any type of a conclusion of what exactly happened & why.
Or they may never know.
rebus
3/9/2014 3:11pm
Brad460 wrote:
Most of the major debris from the Air France Flight that crashed into the Atlantic ocean wasn't found for five days afterward.
500guy
3/9/2014 4:48pm
Seems to me this plane was shot down by a missile or Laser, Poof

You really think they could get enough explosives smuggled on to make it disappear completely ?
scooter5002
3/9/2014 5:13pm
500guy wrote:
Seems to me this plane was shot down by a missile or Laser, Poof You really think they could get enough explosives smuggled on to make...
Seems to me this plane was shot down by a missile or Laser, Poof

You really think they could get enough explosives smuggled on to make it disappear completely ?
Jay, look up Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland. A bomb hidden inside a radio, I believe, or maybe a suitcase, but either way, an explosion at 7 miles up. Following the explosion, massive decompression and a huge fall to the ground, only this time into the ocean. In my mind, entirely possible, with only fuel and light debris, like insulation, left floating. If that water is deep, it may be a very long time before they figure out what happened. If they find enough wreckage, the FAA might be able to determine on the cause. Amazing what they can find out, watched a show called Dangerous Flights and they can nail shit down.
Awful to think what those people went through in the final moments of that flight.
Old-Man
3/9/2014 5:23pm
"Amazing what they can find out, watched a show called Dangerous Flights and they can nail shit down. "

No Doubt, Seen on History channel the way they put together all the debris in a hanger and analyze each piece. If there's enough they will find what happened.
Old-Man
3/9/2014 5:27pm
I put up the USO (Unidentified Submerged Object) theory because I just watched a documentary on them last Thursday. Makes sense as the sea is very deep and a shit load of hiding places for just about anything wanting to stay hidden
rebus
3/9/2014 10:49pm
FastEddy wrote:
Now their saying a search plane from Nam may have found some possible debris of an aircraft floating in the ocean. I would assume it will...
Now their saying a search plane from Nam may have found some possible debris of an aircraft floating in the ocean.

I would assume it will be quite a while before they come to any type of a conclusion of what exactly happened & why.
Or they may never know.
Check this out It has been suggested that the plane disintegrated in mid-air.

There was debris spotted in the ocean and they have a picture of it.
rebus
3/9/2014 10:50pm
Old-Man wrote:
USO [img]http://www.grenswetenschap.nl/images/artikelfoto/TR-Deepsea%20USO%20080528.jpg[/img]
USO
What is that?
enketchum
3/10/2014 12:34am
I know a lot about planes and a lot about aircraft accidents. They will locate the plane and they will find the cause of the planes disappearance.

Federal aircraft agencies must determine the cause of all accidents so they can foresee possible problems with other Boeing 777-200s.

Explosive decompression at FL 250 or higher and some people in the cabin are dead before they get their masks on. Going from 8000 feet of pressure to 30,000+ with blow up your lungs, pneumothorax, or rip apart your air way. This sometimes results in the plane losing tail assemblies or dropping floors and breaking hydraulic lines.

Having two separate oil slicks make me think the plane may have dumped both wings on the decent. Does the 777-200 have fuel dump capabilities?
Old-Man
3/10/2014 9:31am
Old-Man wrote:
USO [img]http://www.grenswetenschap.nl/images/artikelfoto/TR-Deepsea%20USO%20080528.jpg[/img]
USO
rebus wrote:
What is that?
Here's the link. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread440363/pg1

As I said above I was watching the History channel and Pilots from WWI would often say they spotted USO's
I'm certainly not saying this is alien type shit but more of objects that are of great important's to folks to keep them hidden..Like we do sending Satellites up calling them weather satellites..

My belief on the lost Plane is that it experienced a fuselage malfunction of some sort or a wing like stated above it disintegrated spreading debris.

We have so much space junk out there it wouldn't surprise me one day a plane hit one of the falling debris from that shit.
dsmith
Fantasy
1470th
3/10/2014 9:58am
they said could sounds alot like pilot suicide.....
Old-Man
3/10/2014 10:15am
This dude brings up some valid points:

John C • 39 minutes ago
This whole thing stinks to high heaven.... just some things that do not add up...
1-radar , two systems, say that the aircraft "diverted" from its flight path just before it went off radar.
2- no distress signal
3- no "pinging" from "black boxes" which can be turned off with the transponder from the flight deck.
4- no oil slick or debris field found. If the aircraft disintegrated in mid air, at cruising altitude, for any reason, there would be a debris field over many square miles and a lot of parts in that aircraft will float. i.e. foam and composite honeycomb structures.
5- no heat blume on satellites that would indicate a mid air explosion.
6- information data stream from aircraft just stopped. It can be turned off from the flight deck.
7- nothing has been found in the area that the last radar contact shows.

So, in my mind.....

1- the aircraft was set down in the ocean so softly that everything stayed together and there was no debris or oil field. Not a likely scenario.
2- the aircraft or what's left of it is no where near the search area and if that's what happened...why?

I'd go with #2 after watching the former director of the FAA talk this morning about some of the "plots" that were uncovered over the past years.
CR250Rider
3/10/2014 10:22am
Hunt for Mr Ali: Mystery Iranian businessman 'bought tickets used by men on stolen passports' who boarded doomed Malaysian Airlines flight to China
Search teams still unable to find trace of missing Malaysia Airlines plane
Searches taking place in South China Sea where last contact was made
U.S. led search meanwhile is also taking place near Andaman Sea
Interpol investigating whether up to four passengers had stolen passports
Men who used stolen passports not of Asian appearance, investigators say
Five passengers also checked on to flight but did not board plane
China has urged Malaysia to step up search as it also sends rescue teams
Thai travel agent says Iranian businessman booked tickets for the two stolen passport passengers
Interpol criticised Thailand's lax airport security
By JAMES RUSH

PUBLISHED: 03:04 EST, 10 March 2014 | UPDATED: 11:44 EST, 10 March 2014
dsmith
Fantasy
1470th
3/10/2014 10:43am
whats so puzzling is...it happened so suddenly....one sweep of the radar they were there...the next sweep gone...the pilots could have been so busy they dident have time for the distress signal or....something catastrophic happened up there.
scooter5002
3/10/2014 1:45pm
Unbelievable, that in today's world, all those variables happened on one flight. I fly twice a month, and in January, two people didn't board the plane, but had luggage checked in. Pilot announced that we weren't leaving until the two showed up and boarded, or the luggage would be unloaded and found, and left behind. Strict security, and that's on a domestic Canadian flight. Having a hard time believing this was anything but terrorism, and a bomb going off.
3/10/2014 2:15pm
Two stories that I found interesting:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-passeng…

The mystery surrounding the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has deepened with the Chinese media reporting that several of the passengers' mobile phones were connecting when called by relatives, but the calls were not picked up.

The sister of one of the Chinese passengers among the 239 people on board the vanished flight rang his phone live on TV, the Mirror reports.

"This morning, around 11:40 [am], I called my older brother's number twice, and I got the ringing tone," said Bian Liangwei, sister of one of the passengers. At 2pm, Bian called again and heard it ringing once more.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/b777-pilot-contacte…

"We managed to establish contact with MH370 just after 1.30am and asked them if they have transferred into Vietnamese airspace.

"The voice on the other side could have been either Captain Zaharie (Ahmad Shah, 53) or Fariq (Abdul Hamid, 27), but I was sure it was the co-pilot.

"There were a lot of interference... static... but I heard mumbling from the other end.

"That was the last time we heard from them, as we lost the connection," he was quoted as saying by the New Sunday Times.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
3/10/2014 2:24pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2014 2:27pm
CR250Rider wrote:
Hunt for Mr Ali: Mystery Iranian businessman 'bought tickets used by men on stolen passports' who boarded doomed Malaysian Airlines flight to China Search teams still...
Hunt for Mr Ali: Mystery Iranian businessman 'bought tickets used by men on stolen passports' who boarded doomed Malaysian Airlines flight to China
Search teams still unable to find trace of missing Malaysia Airlines plane
Searches taking place in South China Sea where last contact was made
U.S. led search meanwhile is also taking place near Andaman Sea
Interpol investigating whether up to four passengers had stolen passports
Men who used stolen passports not of Asian appearance, investigators say
Five passengers also checked on to flight but did not board plane
China has urged Malaysia to step up search as it also sends rescue teams
Thai travel agent says Iranian businessman booked tickets for the two stolen passport passengers
Interpol criticised Thailand's lax airport security
By JAMES RUSH

PUBLISHED: 03:04 EST, 10 March 2014 | UPDATED: 11:44 EST, 10 March 2014
They were 1 way tickets also.
Should be interesting to see how this pans out.
But they were certainly up to something (terrorism/people smuggling/even drugs maybe).

This was interesting also.
Chinese group (Chinese Martyrs' Brigade) claims responsibility for flight MH370
They could just be bluffing though - trying to gain attention.
http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?cid=1101&MainCatID…
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
3/10/2014 2:30pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2014 2:30pm
TripleFive wrote:
Two stories that I found interesting: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-passengers-mobile-phones-ring-not-answered-1439560 [quote] The mystery surrounding the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has deepened with the Chinese media reporting that several...
Two stories that I found interesting:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-passeng…

The mystery surrounding the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has deepened with the Chinese media reporting that several of the passengers' mobile phones were connecting when called by relatives, but the calls were not picked up.

The sister of one of the Chinese passengers among the 239 people on board the vanished flight rang his phone live on TV, the Mirror reports.

"This morning, around 11:40 [am], I called my older brother's number twice, and I got the ringing tone," said Bian Liangwei, sister of one of the passengers. At 2pm, Bian called again and heard it ringing once more.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/b777-pilot-contacte…

"We managed to establish contact with MH370 just after 1.30am and asked them if they have transferred into Vietnamese airspace.

"The voice on the other side could have been either Captain Zaharie (Ahmad Shah, 53) or Fariq (Abdul Hamid, 27), but I was sure it was the co-pilot.

"There were a lot of interference... static... but I heard mumbling from the other end.

"That was the last time we heard from them, as we lost the connection," he was quoted as saying by the New Sunday Times.
Yeah,that is interesting.
Thanks for the links.
This whole thing is just real bizarre.

Post a reply to: Missing Flight MH370

The Latest