Insurance options?

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 9:55pm
Do you guys have any ideas for cheap health insurance? Mine went up again and my deductable is now around $10,000 and my monthly is $150. Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks!
|
P
12/16/2009 12:34pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Do you guys have any ideas for cheap health insurance? Mine went up again and my deductable is now around $10,000 and my monthly is $150...
Do you guys have any ideas for cheap health insurance? Mine went up again and my deductable is now around $10,000 and my monthly is $150. Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks!
As long as "for profit" companies are your only option......................

P
12/16/2009 1:56pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Do you guys have any ideas for cheap health insurance? Mine went up again and my deductable is now around $10,000 and my monthly is $150...
P wrote:

P
As long as people look to the government to solve their problems.....

The Shop

P
12/16/2009 2:27pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
P wrote:

P
Well the insurance companies sure as hell are not going to solve the problem of rising healthcare cost.

P
flarider
12/16/2009 2:32pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Tough shit
Suck it up
Nothing wrong with the system.
Stop whining like a fucking pussy

Health system and insurance business is fine, you're just being a fucking baby
huck
12/16/2009 2:34pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Seems pretty cheap.
Scotty
12/16/2009 2:37pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
huck wrote:
Seems pretty cheap.
Thats what I was thinking? $150 per month?
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
12/16/2009 2:38pm
Thanks for the replies guys.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
12/16/2009 2:39pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
flarider wrote:
Tough shit Suck it up Nothing wrong with the system. Stop whining like a fucking pussy Health system and insurance business is fine, you're just being...
Tough shit
Suck it up

Thanks man you were helpful.
12/16/2009 2:42pm
P wrote:

P
P wrote:
Well the insurance companies sure as hell are not going to solve the problem of rising healthcare cost.

P
Since when is it not a persons responsibility to solve their own problems? Why does someone else (government or insurance companies) have to solve your problems for you?

Insurance companies don't control health "care" costs...they control health "insurance" costs....health "care" costs are set by hospitals, doctors, pharmicuticals, etc....Insurance companies just have to pay them (or pay what they can negotiate).

I love how the damn libs (and the sheep that eat out of their hands) feel they can solve the "care" costs by addressing "insurance"....just too funny....

Maybe, the government should take over the pharmasutical (sp?) companies, and hospitals, and doctors offices...then they can actually affect the cost of "CARE"...Once the cost of "care" goes down, then "insurance" won't cost so much....

Or, maybe the government should just stay the hell out of it...
P
12/16/2009 2:45pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
huck wrote:
Seems pretty cheap.
Scotty wrote:
That depends.

P
huck
12/16/2009 2:48pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
huck wrote:
Seems pretty cheap.
Scotty wrote:
My cheapest employee is $250 - all the way up to $700.

flarider
12/16/2009 2:49pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
flarider wrote:
Tough shit Suck it up Nothing wrong with the system. Stop whining like a fucking pussy Health system and insurance business is fine, you're just being...
Tough shit
Suck it up

gsxrcr28 wrote:
Glad I could be of service
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
12/16/2009 2:49pm Edited Date/Time 12/16/2009 2:53pm
flarider wrote:
Tough shit
Suck it up

gsxrcr28 wrote:
flarider wrote:
ass
huck
12/16/2009 2:51pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
flarider wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
ass
He wasn't being a dick to you...he was being a smart ass to all the ones that say the government should stay out of healthcare. He's one of the top hypocrites of vitaldrive.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
12/16/2009 2:52pm
flarider wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
ass
huck wrote:
He wasn't being a dick to you...he was being a smart ass to all the ones that say the government should stay out of healthcare. He's...
He wasn't being a dick to you...he was being a smart ass to all the ones that say the government should stay out of healthcare. He's one of the top hypocrites of vitaldrive.
Alright I will take it back.
P
12/16/2009 2:55pm
P wrote:

P
Since when is it not a persons responsibility to solve their own problems? Why does someone else (government or insurance companies) have to solve your problems...
Since when is it not a persons responsibility to solve their own problems? Why does someone else (government or insurance companies) have to solve your problems for you?

Insurance companies don't control health "care" costs...they control health "insurance" costs....health "care" costs are set by hospitals, doctors, pharmicuticals, etc....Insurance companies just have to pay them (or pay what they can negotiate).

I love how the damn libs (and the sheep that eat out of their hands) feel they can solve the "care" costs by addressing "insurance"....just too funny....

Maybe, the government should take over the pharmasutical (sp?) companies, and hospitals, and doctors offices...then they can actually affect the cost of "CARE"...Once the cost of "care" goes down, then "insurance" won't cost so much....

That's the problem with America today, everyone is out for self.

Just in case you didn't know there is no way, no way that one individual can solve this problem for the country let alone ones self.

Look, the government is suppose to be the voice of the people (I guess you missed history class). It doesn't always work that way, but that is the way it is suppose to be and in this case I think that the people realize that there is a problem and the government is the only way to really do something about it. Do you really expect a company that just made hundreds of millions of dollars to all of a sudden start deciding that they don't want to make as much money anymore?

In terms of the insurance companies, what do you think happens when you have a procedure and the insurance company denies the claim and you can't pay it yourself.............yep, the price goes up for everyone else the next time around. It's all tied together.

HAVE YOU SEEN Sicko yet?

P

12/16/2009 2:55pm
Typical pussy ass liberal reply....

Is that all you've got? I figured a cheerleader like yourself would have all the talking points down pat....why only regurgitate a couple of them? Keep going....
12/16/2009 2:58pm
P wrote:

P
Since when is it not a persons responsibility to solve their own problems? Why does someone else (government or insurance companies) have to solve your problems...

P wrote:
That's the problem with America today, everyone is out for self. Just in case you didn't know there is no way, no way that one individual...

Just in case you didn't know there is no way, no way that one individual can solve this problem for the country let alone ones self.

Look, the government is suppose to be the voice of the people (I guess you missed history class). It doesn't always work that way, but that is the way it is suppose to be and in this case I think that the people realize that there is a problem and the government is the only way to really do something about it. Do you really expect a company that just made hundreds of millions of dollars to all of a sudden start deciding that they don't want to make as much money anymore?

In terms of the insurance companies, what do you think happens when you have a procedure and the insurance company denies the claim and you can't pay it yourself.............yep, the price goes up for everyone else the next time around. It's all tied together.

HAVE YOU SEEN Sicko yet?

P

LMAO...another "my team is better than your team-even though they are really the same team" cheerleader that watched "sicko" and is all the sudden an expert on the healthcare industry...LMAO...

Time for you to take down your Michael Moore shrine...He's among the biggest hypocrites in the country...rails against capitalism, when it's been capitalism that has put him where he is...

12/16/2009 3:01pm
HAR!

I thought for sure you were going to mention Bush in your reply....I hate being wrong...

Pussy isn't a personal attack on liberals...it's a factual observation, and therefore not an attack. You all are pussy's because you expect the government to solve your personal problems (did you read that? "PERSONAL PROBLEMS") rather than just taking responsiblity for yourselve and solving your own problems. You want someone else to take care of you and therefore you're a pussy.

Now start rattling off those talking points....you don't want to miss your que...
12/16/2009 3:09pm
Why is it you liberals always resort to attacking grammar when you're owned?

It was a "TYPO", Einstein....get over it...
P
12/16/2009 3:10pm

P wrote:
That's the problem with America today, everyone is out for self. Just in case you didn't know there is no way, no way that one individual...

HAVE YOU SEEN Sicko yet?

P

LMAO...another "my team is better than your team-even though they are really the same team" cheerleader that watched "sicko" and is all the sudden an expert...
LMAO...another "my team is better than your team-even though they are really the same team" cheerleader that watched "sicko" and is all the sudden an expert on the healthcare industry...LMAO...

Time for you to take down your Michael Moore shrine...He's among the biggest hypocrites in the country...rails against capitalism, when it's been capitalism that has put him where he is...

It's not a "my team is better than your team" situation at all it's a "look at alternatives and realize that there are better ways" situation.

Think about this. Health care cost are rising at around 10% or so a year, right? Wake up McFly, you're gonig to be paying more for health insurance one way or another and without a low cost option those cost will never start to come down. How do I know that..............this is America and it's all about making as much money as you can. Mix that with caring for people's health issues and you should be able to figure out what the outcome is.

P
12/16/2009 3:10pm
Hey, you're the one whining to the government about the cost of health insurance...not me.

Seems I AM the one taking care of myself....you want the government to take care of you....so who's the whiner?
12/16/2009 3:11pm
P wrote:

HAVE YOU SEEN Sicko yet?

P

LMAO...another "my team is better than your team-even though they are really the same team" cheerleader that watched "sicko" and is all the sudden an expert...

P wrote:
It's not a "my team is better than your team" situation at all it's a "look at alternatives and realize that there are better ways" situation...
It's not a "my team is better than your team" situation at all it's a "look at alternatives and realize that there are better ways" situation.

Think about this. Health care cost are rising at around 10% or so a year, right? Wake up McFly, you're gonig to be paying more for health insurance one way or another and without a low cost option those cost will never start to come down. How do I know that..............this is America and it's all about making as much money as you can. Mix that with caring for people's health issues and you should be able to figure out what the outcome is.

P
Did you learn that when you were working on your Phd. at "Sicko University"???? Or did you just pull it out of your ass?
12/16/2009 3:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:30pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Hey, I didn't vote for the guy...so yeah, it's not my fault.

Tell me again how these big bad corporations, that you CHOOSE to do business with, are ruining your life????
P
12/16/2009 3:16pm

P wrote:
It's not a "my team is better than your team" situation at all it's a "look at alternatives and realize that there are better ways" situation...

P
Did you learn that when you were working on your Phd. at "Sicko University"???? Or did you just pull it out of your ass?
It's apparent that you have no real alternative to a public option. If you do please put it out there.

Either way, are you saying that the present health care system is just fine?

P
12/16/2009 3:17pm
Right...you want those crooked, greedy, lying, cheating politicians to police the lying cheating, greedy, crooked business men THAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH....

I see how that makes sense...(sarcasm...)
12/16/2009 3:20pm
P wrote:

P
P wrote:
It's apparent that you have no real alternative to a public option. If you do please put it out there. Either way, are you saying that...
It's apparent that you have no real alternative to a public option. If you do please put it out there.

Either way, are you saying that the present health care system is just fine?

P
So what? do you think your degree from "sicko university" entitles you to put words in my mouth now?

Don't tell me what I'm "saying" about the present health care system...I haven't said shit about it....I'm just making fun of your stupid ass for watching a damn movie, made by the biggest hypocrite in the land (okay, second biggest...behing Al Gore) Michael-fucking-Moore, and now thinking your the expert on this shit.

Post a reply to: Insurance options?

The Latest