I'm curious about something...

Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 9:42pm
What exactly does "summer of recovery" mean?
|
calimxer91
Posts
5077
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Lancaster, CA, USA
8/29/2010 3:51pm
Did'nt you hear,the recession's over.
Frogman
Posts
906
Joined
10/14/2006
Location
Washington, DC, USA
8/29/2010 4:26pm
It was a breather before the 2nd dip.
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
8/29/2010 6:17pm
Void Main wrote:
What exactly does "summer of recovery" mean?
EPIC hangover!Cool
mx400bee
Posts
237
Joined
7/1/2010
Location
Kannapolis, NC, USA
8/29/2010 6:46pm
Recovering all that vacation time that was missed during the campaign.

The Shop

TerryK
Posts
9899
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
CA
8/29/2010 8:15pm
Is it anything like the "Summer of George?"
CR250Rider
Posts
6706
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Moses Lake, WA, USA
8/29/2010 8:19pm
crickets chirping....
72kiteboarder
Posts
4645
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
90 MILES SOUTH-ISH, FL, USA
8/30/2010 7:48am
TerryK wrote:
Is it anything like the "Summer of George?"
Only if Festivus is in your future.
Kinetic1
Posts
2796
Joined
6/4/2009
Location
Gun Lake, MI, USA
8/30/2010 4:47pm
I thought this was another James Stewart thread for a minuteBlink

Post a reply to: I'm curious about something...

The Latest