Homemade...

Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:38am
Bitches..

|
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
6/7/2009 6:46pm
You didn't make that shit!! No way! Smile
MXcubsXM
Posts
122
Joined
5/2/2009
Location
Ashton, IA, USA
6/7/2009 6:50pm
I love a good red sauce.

Did you really make that Lenny?
Tiki
Posts
10672
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
6/7/2009 7:54pm
Someone call the ambulance quick. I see a heart attack coming on.
Won't lie. It looks fantastic.
Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
6/7/2009 8:49pm
MXcubsXM wrote:
I love a good red sauce.

Did you really make that Lenny?
Nah, my daughter did, her eggrolls are even better, I couldn't eat that bigass thing...Blush

The Shop

Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
6/7/2009 9:04pm
What exactly is it? It looks like a Chimichanga with red sauce and cheese.
Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
6/7/2009 9:10pm
Void Main wrote:
What exactly is it? It looks like a Chimichanga with red sauce and cheese.
"Factory Burrito"...Wink
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
6/7/2009 9:11pm
The Grande huh? My buddy calls those "colon cloggers" but he has no problem finishing one off. Smile
Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
6/7/2009 9:16pm
I was stretched out like a limo, by the 3rd quarter...Sad
Sully
Posts
9571
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
JP
6/8/2009 12:55am
I hope you went down fightin' trying to eat that thing, Lenny. That thing looks awesome.
drummer dude
Posts
1448
Joined
5/2/2008
Location
Hermitage, PA, USA
6/8/2009 5:47am
Nice display on the plate. chef ramsey would be stoked !!!!!
Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
6/8/2009 7:19am
Sully wrote:
I hope you went down fightin' trying to eat that thing, Lenny. That thing looks awesome.
"I got a good start and put my head down, the rest is history"...

~BL~
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14192
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
6/8/2009 9:44am
Sully wrote:
I hope you went down fightin' trying to eat that thing, Lenny. That thing looks awesome.
Big Lenny wrote:
"I got a good start and put my head down, the rest is history"...

~BL~
Better give the "Team" props, or Brooks will be along in a minute to give you the what-for.
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
6/8/2009 9:54am
jib-tmb
Posts
835
Joined
8/8/2008
Location
Meadville, PA, USA
6/8/2009 12:23pm
Looks really good but whats the big deal about eating the whole thing. Just looks like a snack to me. Dry
Sledneck
Posts
1201
Joined
1/23/2009
Location
Steamboat Springs, CO, USA
6/8/2009 1:45pm
jib-tmb wrote:
Looks really good but whats the big deal about eating the whole thing. Just looks like a snack to me. Dry

Post a reply to: Homemade...

The Latest