Fuck EVH

super rat
Posts
2178
Joined
3/22/2008
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:39pm



|
Tiki
Posts
10673
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
12/29/2009 9:30am
Those are some classic rhymes. Thanks Rat.
roosty
Posts
3905
Joined
5/17/2008
Location
Bend, OR, USA
12/29/2009 11:17am
Damn I remember it like it was yesterday. Me and a whole crew from Bend, went up to Portland for the Hello Nasty Tour at the Rose Garden. A Tribe Called Quest opened up and the show was off the motherfucking hook.

Before the show I lost my ticket, and I was devastated. Luckily I got a ticket from a scalper, and I was feeling great again. Are tickets were in the bleachers, but about 20 to 30 of us bum-rushed the lone security gaurd at the bottom of the bleachers and jumped a good 6-8 ft to the floor. It was on from there. I could go on forever about that night, we hotel hopped that whole night, and lots of crazy shit happened.

Here is one of my many favorites from the Beastie Boys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMMBAXhnPCQ

Post a reply to: Fuck EVH

The Latest