Deadliest Catch

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:56am
if you are a fan, June 22nd is THE episode.
|
jonjon714
Posts
5916
Joined
4/29/2008
Location
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
6/17/2010 10:55am
Edgar finally smacks big brother Sig in the face?
bana0401
Posts
220
Joined
8/10/2009
Location
Central, MN, USA
6/17/2010 10:55am
If we are voting for deadliest snatch I, pick Pam Anderson then Paris Hilton
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
6/17/2010 11:56am
Last weeks was tough, because Phil's back hurt and he discovered Jake was stealing his meds, and Jake admitted to his being an addict.

Last week was tough because you know what's coming and saw what happened
MX479Guy
Posts
2577
Joined
4/5/2009
Location
Atlantic Beach, FL, USA
6/17/2010 12:27pm
They talked about it during the "After The Catch" show as well.

Pretty sad, those guys seem like a good group to hang out with.

The Shop

Torco1
Posts
6585
Joined
4/27/2007
Location
Corona, CA, USA
6/17/2010 12:54pm
flarider wrote:
Last weeks was tough, because Phil's back hurt and he discovered Jake was stealing his meds, and Jake admitted to his being an addict. Last week...
Last weeks was tough, because Phil's back hurt and he discovered Jake was stealing his meds, and Jake admitted to his being an addict.

Last week was tough because you know what's coming and saw what happened
I'm no doctor, but it looked like Phil was already starting to show some stroke symptoms on this past episode. It really is going to suck to watch the next episode.
theroyz71
Posts
522
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Jefferson City, TN, USA
6/17/2010 1:11pm
I haven't kept up this season. What happens? Someone check out?
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
6/17/2010 1:11pm
I agree
I thought the same
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
6/17/2010 1:12pm
theroyz71 wrote:
I haven't kept up this season. What happens? Someone check out?
Capt Phil has a stroke and dies
chuck317
Posts
792
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Cleveland, TN, USA
6/17/2010 1:17pm Edited Date/Time 6/17/2010 1:18pm
thought he was going down last tuesday, like was mentiomed probaly just the start.
swizcore
Posts
4235
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
6/17/2010 7:41pm
Jake has to feel a sense of responsibility after what he put Capt Phil through immediately prior to his death. So sad.
6/17/2010 7:45pm
What night does it come on? I started this season but kinda lost track over the last few weeks. I would skip a week and watch the week priors and the new one but I lost track of what day it is on.
swizcore
Posts
4235
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
6/17/2010 7:50pm
Tuesdays at 9 EST.
Spinner
Posts
3198
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Fayettenam, AR, USA
6/17/2010 9:23pm
When are the re-airs? Anyone?
chadwik74
Posts
1257
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
CA
6/17/2010 10:14pm
Never miss a show....RIP Captian Phil.
Torco1
Posts
6585
Joined
4/27/2007
Location
Corona, CA, USA
6/18/2010 8:36am
Spinner wrote:
When are the re-airs? Anyone?
They usually play the prior weeks episode right before the new episode airs each week.
6/18/2010 1:53pm
Yeah Jake shoukd feel responsible for his dad's deathe becuase they years of alcohol, chain smoking, and caffeine had nothing to do with it. I would love to see the results of a drug test done on the cast of Deadliest Catch and Ice Road Truckers
swizcore
Posts
4235
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
6/18/2010 4:55pm
Yeah Jake shoukd feel responsible for his dad's deathe becuase they years of alcohol, chain smoking, and caffeine had nothing to do with it. I would...
Yeah Jake shoukd feel responsible for his dad's deathe becuase they years of alcohol, chain smoking, and caffeine had nothing to do with it. I would love to see the results of a drug test done on the cast of Deadliest Catch and Ice Road Truckers
Thanks for the sarcasm in stating the obvious which most wouldn't need spelled out for them.
Doesn't change the fact that a sons betrayal of trust is a heavy load on a fathers heart; an already damaged heart.
Is that clear enough for you?
Grendel
Posts
2559
Joined
5/17/2008
Location
USA
6/18/2010 5:17pm
Jake's a remorseless backstabber and probably doesn't feel a thing. I wish that ungrateful, annoying prick fell over the side a season ago.
swizcore
Posts
4235
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
6/18/2010 5:28pm
Listening to him mumble out his incoherent apology disgusted me and I wish his Dad would have followed through with his threat.
MX479Guy
Posts
2577
Joined
4/5/2009
Location
Atlantic Beach, FL, USA
6/18/2010 6:53pm
Yeah Jake shoukd feel responsible for his dad's deathe becuase they years of alcohol, chain smoking, and caffeine had nothing to do with it. I would...
Yeah Jake shoukd feel responsible for his dad's deathe becuase they years of alcohol, chain smoking, and caffeine had nothing to do with it. I would love to see the results of a drug test done on the cast of Deadliest Catch and Ice Road Truckers
Ice Road Truckers actually does drug test before they let them on the roads.

As for DC cast, who knows..but Jake wasn't what caused his fathers poor health. Fishing boat, Bering Sea, chain smoking, alcohol, etc..... I bet they all highly stressed.
zjbell
Posts
2796
Joined
10/13/2006
Location
CA, CA, USA
6/18/2010 7:25pm Edited Date/Time 6/18/2010 7:28pm
Sloan has been in full troll mode with the stink bait for awhile now, only problem is his "pots" just seem to come up empty.
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
6/18/2010 7:33pm
zjbell wrote:
Sloan has been in full troll mode with the stink bait for awhile now, only problem is his "pots" just seem to come up empty.
Yup

ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/20/2010 2:48am
zjbell wrote:
Sloan has been in full troll mode with the stink bait for awhile now, only problem is his "pots" just seem to come up empty.
no more worries, Vital is now a "Sloan Free Zone" (it was long over due)
swizcore
Posts
4235
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
6/20/2010 6:43am
I thought the aroma of stale night crawlers had diminished.

Post a reply to: Deadliest Catch

The Latest