Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
Obama: For sure buddy, the gas cards will take another week though.
Obama - "Good luck, Asshole"
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
"You'll have the decency to not tell anyone we spoke, correct" ?
Obama:
"Sure...If you, admit you turned this country into Chicken shit, and now I am suppose to take that, and make Chicken soup" !
"Wednesday is fish sticks. Green lime jello for dessert; course, three minutes to Wapner...I'm an excellent driver. "
Obama says " nope its just a dick"
"Snifffffff....hmmmmm, a hint of sandalwood, orange, tangerine zest, cedarwood, vetiver, white moss, and labdanum..hey, wait a minute, is that Diddy's new I AM KING cologne?"
"Leave the WMDs, take the cannolies."
Obama
"Hey I can hear the ocean!"
Bush
"Can I bum a Parliament?"
Just sayin'
Post a reply to: Caption this