Posts
72
Joined
9/26/2015
Location
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
I have a 2011 ram r/t and after I do some 1 7/8 long tubes with a true dual 2.5" x pipe, I was going to go for a cam or procharger. Leaning towards the cam, but how is the reliability as a daily? I work inconstrucrion and drive around Phoenix usually no more than 50 miles a day usually. Not gonna go with a full roller but probably just a mild can with taller lobes. Any opinions?
It ran consistent 10:80's at 130, and I drove it as an everyday vehicle, even in the SoCal heat in the summer. I kept the AC and everything. Averaged about 16mpg too.
As long as you drive it like a normal vehicle it'd be fine in an AZ summer.
The issue with Rams and a turbo or supercharger is the tuning, the Mopar PCM/ECM is not friendly.
http://www.sharadonperformancehugo.com
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
https://youtu.be/c-sShIYsR28
Post a reply to: Cammed DD