"CASTLE"........

Friday
Edited Date/Time 12/22/2012 9:53pm
I'm guessing not too many of you guys watch the TV show "Castle" , but your wives or girlfriends might. I have a pretty decent bad guy role in it this Monday night. ABC at 10 pm Monday November 19th. Check it out if you get the chance. Thanks! Bryan
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0294857/
|
newmann
11/18/2012 5:52pm
My wife will most likely be tuned in. She's borderline on being addicted. Now if you were going to be on NCIS Tuesday night.....well she is full on addicted to that one.Laughing

Will make it a point to watch though!
Friday
11/18/2012 9:21pm
newmann wrote:
My wife will most likely be tuned in. She's borderline on being addicted. Now if you were going to be on NCIS Tuesday night.....well she is...
My wife will most likely be tuned in. She's borderline on being addicted. Now if you were going to be on NCIS Tuesday night.....well she is full on addicted to that one.Laughing

Will make it a point to watch though!
I am in reruns on NCIS on occasion. I think I've done 3 or 4 episodes on it over the years. Actually think I had a rerun of NCIS air last week. I played a Russian shooter. I also played an International arms dealer named LIAM Patrick Coyle on NCIS when it spun off into NCIS LA. Pretty decent episode. She may remember it. It's the episode where LL Cool J and Chris O'donell come into the picture. O'donell then takes over my persona and that is the first episode of NCIS LA.

The Shop

Friday
11/18/2012 11:30pm
SlingShot wrote:
Friday, how's your shoulder?
I'm almost 3 weeks post op. Have been out of the sling for a week. I start PT tomorrow. I'm using the arm but have little range of motion and it's painful even to sleep. Doc said 6 months till I'm 100% but I hope to get back on the bike by February. I'm having my knee scoped on November 26th so I will rehab shoulder and knee at the same time and get this old body moving again early in 2013...........when I turn 50.Blink
jasonv43
12/21/2012 9:48am
Friday,

Looks like you got into acting after you tried the corporate world. How was that transition? I took some theater classes in college but then I never followed through with anything else. Have always wanted to try it at some point.

Any pointers?
Friday
12/21/2012 10:07am
Friday wrote:
Titan1 wrote:
Is Mel Gibson directing Seven Nights? Either way, that's pretty cool...Good for you!
Thanks! As of now,they are in talks with Mel to direct. It's still early and there are lots of things changing but I hope so. Some other big name Actors are in talks but not announced yet. I'm happy to have the lead role. It will be a great learning experience to be thrown right into the fire with A list Actors and Director since I'm still a nobody. Tongue
Friday
12/21/2012 10:12am
jasonv43 wrote:
Friday, Looks like you got into acting after you tried the corporate world. How was that transition? I took some theater classes in college but then...
Friday,

Looks like you got into acting after you tried the corporate world. How was that transition? I took some theater classes in college but then I never followed through with anything else. Have always wanted to try it at some point.

Any pointers?
I really only worked in insurance in Ohio for about a year after I graduated college,Never really went corporate. Then I modeled for a while and then moved to LA from Ohio. Then got into Stunt work and lived in Dallas and then Orlando before moving back to LA full time in 1997. I've transitioned into the Acting little by little but I still do some stunt work. I've been pretty fortunate because only 2% of Actors/Stuntmen etc. actually make their living solely in front of the camera. The majority have other jobs. Kinda like pro MX.Tongue
12/21/2012 11:30am
you must get a ton of pussy. because we all know, that is what really matters.
nice job....but I still can't trust a handsome guy with a full head of hair.
Friday
12/21/2012 9:38pm
you must get a ton of pussy. because we all know, that is what really matters. nice job....but I still can't trust a handsome guy with...
Thanks? Grinning Meh,I do alright. And my hair is thinning and salt and pepper........but I actually get more work since my hair went gray.Smile
vet323
12/22/2012 8:28am
you must get a ton of pussy. because we all know, that is what really matters. nice job....but I still can't trust a handsome guy with...
Friday wrote:
Thanks? Grinning Meh,I do alright. And my hair is thinning and salt and pepper........but I actually get more work since my hair went gray.Smile
My wife is a "Castle" junkie, she remembers your ep. and said you did awesome. Good luck with future jobs (let's hope you book a "Hawaii 5-0" gig so you can get a little vacation, too!
Friday
12/22/2012 9:53pm
Friday wrote:
vet323 wrote:
My wife is a "Castle" junkie, she remembers your ep. and said you did awesome. Good luck with future jobs (let's hope you book a "Hawaii...
My wife is a "Castle" junkie, she remembers your ep. and said you did awesome. Good luck with future jobs (let's hope you book a "Hawaii 5-0" gig so you can get a little vacation, too!
Thanks! I appreciate it.

Post a reply to: "CASTLE"........

The Latest