Border states and the current crisis....

oldAFI
6/29/2014 12:34pm
oldAFI wrote:
The cartels are not coming. And yes I'm down with all ethnicities living anywhere. Probably cause I'm a little more empathetic than the gun lovin cat...

The cartels are not coming. And yes I'm down with all ethnicities living anywhere. Probably cause I'm a little more empathetic than the gun lovin cat killin crowd.Smile
Yeah, no way the cartels are coming. NEWS FLASH: They are already here - along with a lot of other criminals.
Everybody and their dog is in a gang now-a-days, but it takes more than gang members and dealers to make up a cartel... that article made no mention of cartels... cause they ain't here.
oldAFI
6/29/2014 12:42pm
Volunteer dude. Put your house where your mouth is. Bring in a pack of illegals and let them live in your house. Maybe they'll even have...
Volunteer dude. Put your house where your mouth is. Bring in a pack of illegals and let them live in your house. Maybe they'll even have some weed and you can get high together.
Racer92 wrote:
Its always the whiney liberals who dont even live in a border state that holler loudest about 'empathy' and all that bullshit. Do as I say...
Its always the whiney liberals who dont even live in a border state that holler loudest about 'empathy' and all that bullshit.

Do as I say, not as I do.
That's a good point. It's always the liberals fault when anything empathetic changes. If only there was less of em!

The Shop

BUTCH
6/29/2014 12:59pm
Volunteer dude. Put your house where your mouth is. Bring in a pack of illegals and let them live in your house. Maybe they'll even have...
Volunteer dude. Put your house where your mouth is. Bring in a pack of illegals and let them live in your house. Maybe they'll even have some weed and you can get high together.
Racer92 wrote:
Its always the whiney liberals who dont even live in a border state that holler loudest about 'empathy' and all that bullshit. Do as I say...
Its always the whiney liberals who dont even live in a border state that holler loudest about 'empathy' and all that bullshit.

Washington is a boarder state last time I checked!Laughing
6/29/2014 1:06pm
oldAFI wrote:
Fair enough. Cartels inherently want to keep prices high by eliminating competition, and they may have set up base in the US somewhere, but dealing drugs...
Fair enough.
Cartels inherently want to keep prices high by eliminating competition, and they may have set up base in the US somewhere, but dealing drugs an guns doesn't necessarily mean the cartels are here...but I see what you're saying.
You know what bugs me, oldAFI - that we gotta hear it from foreign press. Oh, I'm sure I could search up some links from the U.S., but the foreign press does a better job of covering the U.S. than our home-grown folks.
6/29/2014 1:56pm
Bob693 wrote:
You'd probably feel a little different if the 3rd world was filling up your neighborhood. I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem if 30 people from...
You'd probably feel a little different if the 3rd world was filling up your neighborhood. I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem if 30 people from Central America moved in next door huh? You're a joke.
Nah, he would buy a sack of dope from them and go smoke up. . .that's the way he rolls. Wait till the cartels come into...
Nah, he would buy a sack of dope from them and go smoke up. . .that's the way he rolls.

Wait till the cartels come into the neighborhood. . . he'll be wishing for Fast Eddy and his arsenal.

Woohoo
oldAFI wrote:
The cartels are not coming. And yes I'm down with all ethnicities living anywhere. Probably cause I'm a little more empathetic than the gun lovin cat...

The cartels are not coming. And yes I'm down with all ethnicities living anywhere. Probably cause I'm a little more empathetic than the gun lovin cat killin crowd.Smile
Yeah im sure you are down with celebrating diversity ........till it comes to your neighborhood. Just like all the other stockholm syndrome plagued liberals.

Im down with setting up our national guard all along the border with high powered long range rifles. you know....murder murder murder kill kill kill!

If we ever did that I guarantee the crime rates drop significantly in all the border states. If it wasnt obvious I hate criminals!
chuck317
6/29/2014 2:12pm
put the national guard on border states and take target practice at moving object. one foot over the line bam. I don't want all the hungry and poor of other nations, I help feed enough here in tn
motoracer633
6/29/2014 3:22pm
That war on drugs and being against legalizing drugs is working out so well. Let's blame this president on problems that have been stirring for decades...
That war on drugs and being against legalizing drugs is working out so well. Let's blame this president on problems that have been stirring for decades, it seems to be the answer to everything.
Utrider wrote:
You may want to get another source for the information you expose yourself to. Based on most of your posts, I can only conclude that you're...
You may want to get another source for the information you expose yourself to. Based on most of your posts, I can only conclude that you're ignorant to what is going on in the world around you.

So with all of your wisdom..... How has the war on drugs benefited us? I bet we saved a bunch of money?
motoracer633
6/29/2014 3:24pm
And last i knew we were basically refugees from GB? I guess we all suck in your book.
motoracer633
6/29/2014 3:27pm
Don't even come back with some fox news bullshit saying obama advertised in south america horse shit. you might wanna find yourself another news source. That capitalism and free market that we love......Guess what, we created the shithole they live in and those kids are braver than most.
6/29/2014 8:28pm
Don't even come back with some fox news bullshit saying obama advertised in south america horse shit. you might wanna find yourself another news source. That...
Don't even come back with some fox news bullshit saying obama advertised in south america horse shit. you might wanna find yourself another news source. That capitalism and free market that we love......Guess what, we created the shithole they live in and those kids are braver than most.
Can you please explain how "WE" created the shithole "they" live in? Lets try an educated answer too if you dont mind, Thanks.
tunedlength
6/29/2014 9:21pm
That war on drugs and being against legalizing drugs is working out so well. Let's blame this president on problems that have been stirring for decades...
That war on drugs and being against legalizing drugs is working out so well. Let's blame this president on problems that have been stirring for decades, it seems to be the answer to everything.
Utrider wrote:
You may want to get another source for the information you expose yourself to. Based on most of your posts, I can only conclude that you're...
You may want to get another source for the information you expose yourself to. Based on most of your posts, I can only conclude that you're ignorant to what is going on in the world around you.

So with all of your wisdom..... How has the war on drugs benefited us? I bet we saved a bunch of money?
oldAFI
6/30/2014 12:11pm
oldAFI wrote:
Fair enough. Cartels inherently want to keep prices high by eliminating competition, and they may have set up base in the US somewhere, but dealing drugs...
Fair enough.
Cartels inherently want to keep prices high by eliminating competition, and they may have set up base in the US somewhere, but dealing drugs an guns doesn't necessarily mean the cartels are here...but I see what you're saying.
You know what bugs me, oldAFI - that we gotta hear it from foreign press. Oh, I'm sure I could search up some links from the...
You know what bugs me, oldAFI - that we gotta hear it from foreign press. Oh, I'm sure I could search up some links from the U.S., but the foreign press does a better job of covering the U.S. than our home-grown folks.
True that, it's ridiculous!
Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are the best American news out there!
...which is sad.
Mr. G
6/30/2014 1:00pm
The Left doesn't deal in production. They deal in hand outs. It is just a way to increase Democrat votes nothing more, nothing less. They don't actually care about these people as evidenced by Hillaries Benghazi lack of responsibility. Capitalism has fed more people on this earth than any other "system" by far. You have to produce to have anything. But the Left already knows this and they secretly hope that the producers never give up. Otherwise they would loose their parasitic relationship. Goo.
Racer92
6/30/2014 1:20pm Edited Date/Time 6/30/2014 1:20pm
BUTCH wrote:
Remind me again how many south American and Mexican illegals are invading YOUR state and how much its costing you personally? Not to mention the crime statistics factored in.
6/30/2014 1:28pm
BUTCH wrote:
Racer92 wrote:
Remind me again how many south American and Mexican illegals are invading YOUR state and how much its costing you personally? Not to mention the crime...
Remind me again how many south American and Mexican illegals are invading YOUR state and how much its costing you personally? Not to mention the crime statistics factored in.
It's really bad up here too, try going to Costco in Bellingham on the weekend. Canadians are more annoying than you think.
oldAFI
6/30/2014 8:33pm
Mr. G wrote:
The Left doesn't deal in production. They deal in hand outs. It is just a way to increase Democrat votes nothing more, nothing less. They don't...
The Left doesn't deal in production. They deal in hand outs. It is just a way to increase Democrat votes nothing more, nothing less. They don't actually care about these people as evidenced by Hillaries Benghazi lack of responsibility. Capitalism has fed more people on this earth than any other "system" by far. You have to produce to have anything. But the Left already knows this and they secretly hope that the producers never give up. Otherwise they would loose their parasitic relationship. Goo.
If you're inferring a right wing perspective is the best, I think you're wrong. Without corporate regulation the middle class wouldn't exist, so a centrist way would be most prudent.

And just for the record, Stewart and Colbert are definite centrists. Satirical criticism or their own dogma does not equate left wing.

And on another differing note, it's the bipartisan 2 party system that is polarizing the country... branding centrist views as "left" only furthers the problem that ends up crippling the gov'ment.

...and what the hell kind of lingo is "goo"??HuhLaughing
Mr. G
6/30/2014 10:32pm
1. Those are self described comedy shows.
2. Polarization is good. It was designed to be that way to keep one side from running with it.
3. Crippling the government is also good. It is parasitic in nature. The entrepreneurs and their workers are what drive production and is why Capitalism has fed more people that any other system.
4. I would never presume you would think Capitalism is best. What we see in government right now is crony Capitalism. The Republicans have their own insanities in this area and Obama has taken it to a whole new level. He is counting on YOU. Get busy.
Truckdriver
7/1/2014 5:17pm
Racer92 wrote:

oldAFI wrote:
That's a good point. It's always the liberals fault when anything empathetic changes. If only there was less of em!
I thought I heard the bizzare legislation that is different if you are not from a border country came from Bush 43?
Truckdriver
7/1/2014 5:23pm
And if you want to keep the kids from coming. Take about 30 of them and put them in jail cells. Give them bread and water. Miserable conditions Then video it and make sure it gets player over and over in every one of those countries. That might make them think twice.
Flatliner
7/2/2014 12:38pm
BUTCH wrote:
Racer92 wrote:
Remind me again how many south American and Mexican illegals are invading YOUR state and how much its costing you personally? Not to mention the crime...
It's really bad up here too, try going to Costco in Bellingham on the weekend. Canadians are more annoying than you think.
Hah. Damn those annoying Canadians at Costco Wink .
7/2/2014 12:46pm
Racer92 wrote:
Flatliner wrote:
Hah. Damn those annoying Canadians at Costco Wink .
Good for the economy but bad for the Saturday afternoon.
jndmx
7/2/2014 3:29pm
And if you want to keep the kids from coming. Take about 30 of them and put them in jail cells. Give them bread and water...
And if you want to keep the kids from coming. Take about 30 of them and put them in jail cells. Give them bread and water. Miserable conditions Then video it and make sure it gets player over and over in every one of those countries. That might make them think twice.
Have you seen the places they are coming from?
That might not be a deterrent.
Flatliner
7/2/2014 9:42pm
True enough, I went during the week when I was living in abbotsford, easier border crossing, less busy all around.
ns503
7/3/2014 9:18am
Flatliner wrote:
True enough, I went during the week when I was living in abbotsford, easier border crossing, less busy all around.
We've got our own Costco, about an hour away from me. That place is a frickin' zoo every hour that it's open. Can hardly get past it let alone into it.
ehr400
7/3/2014 10:13am
Flatliner wrote:
ns503 wrote:
We've got our own Costco, about an hour away from me. That place is a frickin' zoo every hour that it's open. Can hardly get past...
We've got our own Costco, about an hour away from me. That place is a frickin' zoo every hour that it's open. Can hardly get past it let alone into it.
Worse then Timmy's when they are giving away free Timbits. Lol
7/3/2014 3:28pm
What would be nice to see is every mexican take on their own accountability and be at least half responsible for what they do. .....which is make babies. Meaning if you want to make them... KEEP THE FUCKERS DOWN THERE!!!!

It makes absolutely no fucken sense to me..........the stupid fucks have it SOOOO bad down there yet have no problem making things worse.......and then spreading the "worse" on us! Yeah thanks! What kind of animal keeps reproducing knowing that it will be bringing an innocent new life into such squaller and missery!??? Stupid shits aint wired right IMO!

Mr. G
7/3/2014 5:48pm
It doesn't make sense to you because you are a sane man.
7/3/2014 5:58pm
What would be nice to see is every mexican take on their own accountability and be at least half responsible for what they do. .....which is...
What would be nice to see is every mexican take on their own accountability and be at least half responsible for what they do. .....which is make babies. Meaning if you want to make them... KEEP THE FUCKERS DOWN THERE!!!!

It makes absolutely no fucken sense to me..........the stupid fucks have it SOOOO bad down there yet have no problem making things worse.......and then spreading the "worse" on us! Yeah thanks! What kind of animal keeps reproducing knowing that it will be bringing an innocent new life into such squaller and missery!??? Stupid shits aint wired right IMO!

That's sort of how I feel towards Canadians when the Thomas' English Muffins are sold out at Costco. Sort of.

Post a reply to: Border states and the current crisis....

The Latest