BlackBerry Software

slaveO
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 9:27am
Anybody here using a BlackBerry!?

What's the best way to get all the contacts/adress book from the BlackBerry on the computer!???

Any software tips!? Something that is easy to handle and clearly arranged!?
any tip would be cool! Smile
|
Dogger
3/1/2009 9:24am
Do you have the Blackberry desktop manager loaded on your PC?

If so, there is a backup/restore utility under the options menu to do a complete backup.
slaveO
3/1/2009 9:55am
Yes. Just downloaded it yesterday. But I couldn't figure it out yet.... I would like to be able to edit my contacts and my calender on the PC and synchronize it with my Blackberry.... right now I am not at my place. so I will check out the desktop manager again once I get to my PC. But from what I have seen so far there is no option to edit all the data!???
Dogger
3/1/2009 10:03am
To edit the data, i use Microsoft Outlook. Just edit your contacts and calendar, etc. in there and then perform a synchronize.
I you don't have Outlook, i haven't done it, but i believe you can use a generic ASCII function or Yahoo has one also to sync to.

Good luck
slaveO
3/2/2009 4:20am
Hey Dogger,
I did a backup of all my Blackberry data and googled for ipd files. found this:

ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter is a very useful tool that converts emails, contacts, SMS messages, PIN messages, autotext entries, calendar events, phone hotlist entries, memos, phone call logs, tasks, etc. from IPD (BlackBerry backup) files to any format you wish (PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, TXT, DOC, MDB, XLS, CSV, etc.) easily and quickly.

http://www.processtext.com/abcblackberry.html

:D
sounds pretty useful!!!
thanks for your help!

Post a reply to: BlackBerry Software

The Latest