Help picking bike!

JHipps
Posts
4
Joined
4/7/2013
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 5/28/2013 7:13pm
Looking to start riding again. I haven't rode in years. I have ridden a KTM 65 and the last bike I rode was an RM 85. The bike will only be used for tracks and racing. I am 5' 6 and 1/2 and weigh between 125-130 lbs. 19yrs old. Please let me know what you think
|
Zesiger 112
Posts
2391
Joined
3/4/2013
Location
Galveston, TX, USA
4/7/2013 2:37pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2013 2:39pm
I am 18 5'10 140-145 lbs I ride a yz125. look for a 125 2 stroke or 250 4 stroke. The 125 is what I recommend.
JCollins762
Posts
44
Joined
2/28/2013
Location
Ringgold, GA, USA
4/9/2013 1:25pm
You're gonna have to be a little more specific as it pertains to WHAT you want. How do you ride? Do you like low to mid power, mid to high? Do you tend to ride on the front of the bike or the back? Where are your priorities, power? Handling? Dependability (I mean we all want a dependable bike.. but would you sacrifice that for something else..)?

Also, whats your spending range? Are you looking for something new or used?
EastFlorida
Posts
2334
Joined
7/31/2010
Location
Merritt Island, FL, USA
4/12/2013 8:56am
YZ125, tons of them out there at a good price...
GOONrider27
Posts
135
Joined
5/27/2013
Location
Greensburg, PA, USA
5/28/2013 7:13pm
250 four stroke

Post a reply to: Help picking bike!

The Latest