kneedrag

Motodave15
Posts
4252
Joined
8/7/2010
Location
Temple City, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 8:21pm
I think this is the next step in progression for mx, this combined with the bubba scrub..you will be saving ample time per lap.
|
WillyB
Posts
733
Joined
10/17/2011
Location
fresno, CA, USA
10/17/2011 2:34pm
Niiiice!!!
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
10/17/2011 2:34pm
I think that's a real drag, man.
Hank_Thrill
Posts
4663
Joined
9/22/2008
Location
Arlen, TX, USA
10/17/2011 4:12pm Edited Date/Time 10/17/2011 4:13pm
I seriously love this picture!

A-W-E-S-O-M-E (and uniquely funny)!!!
mxpunk
Posts
358
Joined
10/5/2011
Location
Perrineville, NJ, USA
10/17/2011 4:13pm
i disagree

going through a bumps with a dragging knee doesnt seem to "stable" imo..

The Shop

peelout
Posts
18422
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
10/17/2011 4:14pm
looks like the Ddavis elbow drop and knee kickout has finally caught on
mellonhs
Posts
848
Joined
4/16/2011
Location
Dalton, GA, USA
10/17/2011 4:25pm
C-STONE 702!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great rider! He has a world of talent! He just needs a bike that can keep up with the big dogs. Went with him to Daytona as his "mechanic" lol
Rooster
Posts
4432
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Edmonton, CA
10/17/2011 4:30pm
I like the way he thinks. I get myself in enough trouble at the track for sticking my leg out moto style against the road racers.

Thankfully Rossi started doing it too so now it's not "that" weird.
mellonhs
Posts
848
Joined
4/16/2011
Location
Dalton, GA, USA
10/17/2011 4:32pm
Rooster wrote:
I like the way he thinks. I get myself in enough trouble at the track for sticking my leg out moto style against the road racers...
I like the way he thinks. I get myself in enough trouble at the track for sticking my leg out moto style against the road racers.

Thankfully Rossi started doing it too so now it's not "that" weird.
Yeh seriously lol they all are sticking their legs out nowadays... why is that?
mxpunk
Posts
358
Joined
10/5/2011
Location
Perrineville, NJ, USA
10/17/2011 4:47pm
Rooster wrote:
I like the way he thinks. I get myself in enough trouble at the track for sticking my leg out moto style against the road racers...
I like the way he thinks. I get myself in enough trouble at the track for sticking my leg out moto style against the road racers.

Thankfully Rossi started doing it too so now it's not "that" weird.
mellonhs wrote:
Yeh seriously lol they all are sticking their legs out nowadays... why is that?
Rossi said "it feels natural" ...
mellonhs
Posts
848
Joined
4/16/2011
Location
Dalton, GA, USA
10/17/2011 6:20pm
Rooster wrote:
I like the way he thinks. I get myself in enough trouble at the track for sticking my leg out moto style against the road racers...
I like the way he thinks. I get myself in enough trouble at the track for sticking my leg out moto style against the road racers.

Thankfully Rossi started doing it too so now it's not "that" weird.
mellonhs wrote:
Yeh seriously lol they all are sticking their legs out nowadays... why is that?
mxpunk wrote:
Rossi said "it feels natural" ...
hmmmm....... sure lol sounds good!

Post a reply to: kneedrag

The Latest