it's been a hell of a run..

zippy895
Edited Date/Time 8/25/2013 8:56am
mike brown .the number 3 will miss you.
john dowd,your a freaken beast as well.
|
KMC440
8/24/2013 5:52pm
Uh ... I doubt the number three will actually miss anyone... You however think somehow a number defines a person.

I do not.

Great racers, amazing careers, defined by a number ... never.

My .02
zippy895
8/24/2013 5:59pm
KMC440 wrote:
Uh ... I doubt the number three will actually miss anyone... You however think somehow a number defines a person. I do not. Great racers, amazing...
Uh ... I doubt the number three will actually miss anyone... You however think somehow a number defines a person.

I do not.

Great racers, amazing careers, defined by a number ... never.

My .02
if you read between the lines,its been noted that the new 250 champ is eyeing that said number.
KMC440
8/24/2013 6:16pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2013 6:18pm
And I said I will never define a racer by a number.

I will define a racer by their greatness thank you.

Mike Brown relentless, a competitor to aspire to emulate, he could have been 199 for all I care.

TP a rider with a million pounds of talent stuffed into a 10 pound bag with bad knees.

I'm not making an argue for a riders greatness, just that whatever their number was doesn't mean a damn thing.

... yes I know Brownie ran the 3 for specific reasons, reasons that are his and his alone.

Remember what DeCosters number was......

ET running a 3 is cool, for HIM.

Enough Zippy I'm sorry if I killed the meaning of your post.
zippy895
8/24/2013 6:48pm
KMC440 wrote:
And I said I will never define a racer by a number. I will define a racer by their greatness thank you. Mike Brown relentless, a...

Mike Brown relentless, a competitor to aspire to emulate, he could have been 199 for all I care.

TP a rider with a million pounds of talent stuffed into a 10 pound bag with bad knees.

I'm not making an argue for a riders greatness, just that whatever their number was doesn't mean a damn thing.

... yes I know Brownie ran the 3 for specific reasons, reasons that are his and his alone.

lol,how in the hell did this topic about mike brown holding a specific number for a very long time ,become a topic about you?.lol

The Shop

8/24/2013 6:49pm
I'd say handing over the "3" is kind of appropriate at this point. Tomac is the baddest of the up-and-comers.

Is TP losing the 199 or something? Who would take his number after what he did with it?
KMC440
8/24/2013 7:16pm
Apparently I'm argumentative tonight Zippy maybe it's the Pale Ale .... point being, before "permanent" numbers the 3 would be irrelevant.

It'll never be about me, just an ole'timers opinion.
zippy895
8/24/2013 7:31pm
KMC440 wrote:
Apparently I'm argumentative tonight Zippy maybe it's the Pale Ale .... point being, before "permanent" numbers the 3 would be irrelevant. It'll never be about me...
Apparently I'm argumentative tonight Zippy maybe it's the Pale Ale .... point being, before "permanent" numbers the 3 would be irrelevant.

It'll never be about me, just an ole'timers opinion.
fair enough.drink up,light weight!
APLMAN99
8/24/2013 10:53pm
KMC440 wrote:
And I said I will never define a racer by a number. I will define a racer by their greatness thank you. Mike Brown relentless, a...

PTECH
8/25/2013 12:20am
KMC440 wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/08/24/29804/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Lol, no shit!
Crush
8/25/2013 5:23am
zippy895 wrote:
mike brown .the number 3 will miss you.
john dowd,your a freaken beast as well.
They'll let him have another crack at it, they have given others a gift year...
fanger
8/25/2013 5:29am
i just had a look at the number list and noticed nobody is listed for numbers 6 and 8, why is that?
8/25/2013 8:56am
fanger wrote:
i just had a look at the number list and noticed nobody is listed for numbers 6 and 8, why is that?
Once again AMA numbers 2 thru 9 are reserved for past Champions So Tomac could run one of those not assigned numbers.but for example Derek Anderson could not.

Post a reply to: it's been a hell of a run..

The Latest