Yz250 wiring help!!

Shannon ward
Posts
226
Joined
11/6/2014
Location
Elkhorn City, KY, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/13/2016 1:58am
I recently took my bike apart to clean and replace all bearings and when I started going back together it was all good until I got to the wiring lol and now I can't figure out how it was routed on the frame can anyone please post a pic and help me out lol I'm almost ashamed to post this but I'd rather just ask than keep racking my brain and still do it wrong

|
mb
Posts
775
Joined
7/22/2014
Location
Columbia, SC, USA
1/12/2016 4:31pm
Should show you how in the service manual.
Shannon ward
Posts
226
Joined
11/6/2014
Location
Elkhorn City, KY, USA
1/12/2016 4:34pm
I don't have one and can't find it online
bgpn35
Posts
506
Joined
9/25/2011
Location
Gastonia, NC, USA
1/12/2016 7:00pm



If you zoom in you should see. I can get more since I'm doing this project right now if you need it

The Shop

1/13/2016 12:33am
"You put it back on the same way you took it off"so pay attention. I had a old mentor mechanic tell me that and he also said never put anything on finger tight, he was a smart man
Vet57
Posts
2574
Joined
12/13/2010
Location
BRO Town, MA, USA
1/13/2016 1:58am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2016 2:00am
Won't help you now but for future reference when I would be restoring older vintage stuff I would take pictures during disassembly to refer to when rebuilding.

Post a reply to: Yz250 wiring help!!

The Latest