World SX Rounds??

helmet155
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 4:02pm
So no World SX races in December as in years past??
|
Mike Bierman
12/4/2007 10:12pm
Nope !
They are scattered through the season, as they should be. Gives more time for all teams to be equally prepared, if they choose to race the World rounds.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
12/7/2007 10:48pm
Nope ! They are scattered through the season, as they should be. Gives more time for all teams to be equally prepared, if they choose to...
Nope !
They are scattered through the season, as they should be. Gives more time for all teams to be equally prepared, if they choose to race the World rounds.
Think they should keep the world Sx rounds at the start of the season and bring all the riders over to Aus for two rounds, make it a ligit world season by taking it completly out of the US. It would coinside nicely with the new Australian Sx series starting in october 08 and finishing at the end of Nov, first two rounds of world Sx could be in AUS in the first two weeks of Dec, then 1 round in Japan on the way back, then 1 round in Canada in the first week of Jan, then back to the US to contiune the normal season.

That way the rounds would be split between the two dominate countries where Sx stars are born, the home of the manufactures a round in canada because it is close to the US of A and then back to where the biggest Sx series is and where the majority of the best riders come from the US.
Mike Bierman
12/8/2007 6:19am
Nope ! They are scattered through the season, as they should be. Gives more time for all teams to be equally prepared, if they choose to...
Nope !
aaryn #234 wrote:
Think they should keep the world Sx rounds at the start of the season and bring all the riders over to Aus for two rounds, make...
Think they should keep the world Sx rounds at the start of the season and bring all the riders over to Aus for two rounds, make it a ligit world season by taking it completly out of the US. It would coinside nicely with the new Australian Sx series starting in october 08 and finishing at the end of Nov, first two rounds of world Sx could be in AUS in the first two weeks of Dec, then 1 round in Japan on the way back, then 1 round in Canada in the first week of Jan, then back to the US to contiune the normal season.

That way the rounds would be split between the two dominate countries where Sx stars are born, the home of the manufactures a round in canada because it is close to the US of A and then back to where the biggest Sx series is and where the majority of the best riders come from the US.
That would truely make it a World SX, but the truth is, that if you want to be the fastest in the World, you have to beat the Americans, so...to be a true World champion just come to America.

Chad Reed does it, and is really motivated. Spent a few hours talking to him about his new found pride. He is re-born, and ready to rock the SX.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
12/9/2007 12:54am
Nope !
aaryn #234 wrote:
Think they should keep the world Sx rounds at the start of the season and bring all the riders over to Aus for two rounds, make...

That would truely make it a World SX, but the truth is, that if you want to be the fastest in the World, you have to...
That would truely make it a World SX, but the truth is, that if you want to be the fastest in the World, you have to beat the Americans, so...to be a true World champion just come to America.

Chad Reed does it, and is really motivated. Spent a few hours talking to him about his new found pride. He is re-born, and ready to rock the SX.
Yep and i wouldnt be suprised if he isnt the only Aussie with a title by the end of the Sx season, at this stage depending on which coast the lites riders end up on we could see a clean sweep of aussie champions, well if one of them can beat villo that is!

But if this were to happen wouldnt that mean to be the fastest in the world you have to beat the Australians! Guess that means we could see the whole series move down under next year LOL

OR maybe they should just can the world SX series and have a des nations of SX now that would be cool and the aussie team should be on the podium for sure.

Post edited by: aaryn #234, at: 12/9/2007 11:59 AM

The Shop

Mike Bierman
12/9/2007 6:21am
aaryn #234 wrote:

That would truely make it a World SX, but the truth is, that if you want to be the fastest in the World, you have to...

aaryn #234 wrote:
Yep and i wouldnt be suprised if he isnt the only Aussie with a title by the end of the Sx season, at this stage depending...
Yep and i wouldnt be suprised if he isnt the only Aussie with a title by the end of the Sx season, at this stage depending on which coast the lites riders end up on we could see a clean sweep of aussie champions, well if one of them can beat villo that is!

But if this were to happen wouldnt that mean to be the fastest in the world you have to beat the Australians! Guess that means we could see the whole series move down under next year LOL

OR maybe they should just can the world SX series and have a des nations of SX now that would be cool and the aussie team should be on the podium for sure.

As far as this year goes...I can see Reed, winning...Stewart, is faster, but usually takes himself out.

Now if Villopoto, was on a 450, I would place all bets on him.

I have seen him ride a 450...he is fast...Stewart fast !
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
12/9/2007 10:40pm

aaryn #234 wrote:
Yep and i wouldnt be suprised if he isnt the only Aussie with a title by the end of the Sx season, at this stage depending...

As far as this year goes...I can see Reed, winning...Stewart, is faster, but usually takes himself out. Now if Villopoto, was on a 450, I would...
As far as this year goes...I can see Reed, winning...Stewart, is faster, but usually takes himself out.

Cant wait to see villo step up to the 450s, think he is pretty smart to and might just be able to win a title in his first year when he does go up.
I think you are right that chad will win the Sx but only if he can put pressure on Bubba early in the season, James isnt going to crash out if he is running around a half a lap ahead.
Is villo running east or west SX? and have pro circuit found another rider yet?
I am hoping the aussie boys are split between the two coasts this year, think metty and reardon have a shot at a title or at least a top three finish, and moss will more than suprise a few people. Also hope andrew macfarlane comes into the season injury free, looks as though the new team he is on is a good team so he also may suprise a few.
Mike Bierman
12/10/2007 7:50am
aaryn #234 wrote:

As far as this year goes...I can see Reed, winning...Stewart, is faster, but usually takes himself out. Now if Villopoto, was on a 450, I would...

aaryn #234 wrote:
Cant wait to see villo step up to the 450s, think he is pretty smart to and might just be able to win a title in...
Cant wait to see villo step up to the 450s, think he is pretty smart to and might just be able to win a title in his first year when he does go up.
I think you are right that chad will win the Sx but only if he can put pressure on Bubba early in the season, James isnt going to crash out if he is running around a half a lap ahead.
I am hoping the aussie boys are split between the two coasts this year, think metty and reardon have a shot at a title or at least a top three finish, and moss will more than suprise a few people. Also hope andrew macfarlane comes into the season injury free, looks as though the new team he is on is a good team so he also may suprise a few.
Villopoto, was slated to ride the West coast, but with his recent clavicle break, and now plated, time may be questionable. I think Paytom will keep him on the west side...it's a tougher circle, in my opinion.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
12/11/2007 2:14am

aaryn #234 wrote:
Cant wait to see villo step up to the 450s, think he is pretty smart to and might just be able to win a title in...
Villopoto, was slated to ride the West coast, but with his recent clavicle break, and now plated, time may be questionable. I think Paytom will keep...
Villopoto, was slated to ride the West coast, but with his recent clavicle break, and now plated, time may be questionable. I think Paytom will keep him on the west side...it's a tougher circle, in my opinion.
It was the west he won this year wasnt it? I forget which cost is which all the time (I am an aussie after all) Do the west coast rounds include the 3 Aniheim races?

Well only a couple of weeks to go now so i guess we will start to hear more about which riders are on which coast.
Mike Bierman
12/11/2007 10:20am
aaryn #234 wrote:
Villopoto, was slated to ride the West coast, but with his recent clavicle break, and now plated, time may be questionable. I think Paytom will keep...
aaryn #234 wrote:
It was the west he won this year wasnt it? I forget which cost is which all the time (I am an aussie after all) Do...
It was the west he won this year wasnt it? I forget which cost is which all the time (I am an aussie after all) Do the west coast rounds include the 3 Aniheim races?

Well only a couple of weeks to go now so i guess we will start to hear more about which riders are on which coast.
Anaheim is the West coast...I will be at all three, just a few miles from my dealer...I am actully taking a train to the SX this year. It stops right in front of my shop, and drops me at the Stadium.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
12/11/2007 2:45pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
It was the west he won this year wasnt it? I forget which cost is which all the time (I am an aussie after all) Do...

Anaheim is the West coast...I will be at all three, just a few miles from my dealer...I am actully taking a train to the SX this...
Anaheim is the West coast...I will be at all three, just a few miles from my dealer...I am actully taking a train to the SX this year. It stops right in front of my shop, and drops me at the Stadium.
Nice, now that what you call some good public service. Will hopefully one day get over for a SX race or two, might not be for a few years though.

Have been told that Jake Moss will be riding no the east coast, so at this stage i know what coast at least one aussie will be on.

Post a reply to: World SX Rounds??

The Latest