Who would watch this?

delbrekko
Edited Date/Time 2/12/2016 11:34am
If there was a 1 hour documentary movie put together on the life of a privateer racing the outdoors, the week in and out struggles just getting from race to race and what its like race day?
|
kkawboy14
2/12/2016 6:14am
All moto fans! Having said that, real life is kinda boring.
delbrekko
2/12/2016 6:56am
Just don't include the real life boring parts. You hear about the box truck days or driving race to race in a van with their mechanic and girlfriend all crammed in there and sleeping the van if need be. Matthes brings it up all the time on the PulpMX show, would be cool to see it rather than hear about it.
2/12/2016 7:12am
I think real life parts is what would make it interesting. There are aready a ton of just riding videos. Would definitely watch it if there would be more behind the scenes segments, especially in training and fitness and daily struggles.
delbrekko
2/12/2016 7:29am
EnvyMedia wrote:
I think real life parts is what would make it interesting. There are aready a ton of just riding videos. Would definitely watch it if there...
I think real life parts is what would make it interesting. There are aready a ton of just riding videos. Would definitely watch it if there would be more behind the scenes segments, especially in training and fitness and daily struggles.
Yeah think almost like moto: inside the outdoors but with privateers. None of those fancy trainers and knowing where you are riding everyday

The Shop

delbrekko
2/12/2016 7:40am
If you watch all the Man Vs. Moto with Derek Anderson it's about an hour of what your describing...
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2uzZP3wuVGtHtmC24Dl90U1gqfNSsKIt
Watched all those, watched pretty much all those following the teams, like Albertson's too. But think of following more than just 1 person around, getting to know all those other riders out there too.
KMC440
2/12/2016 7:41am
delbrekko wrote:
Just don't include the real life boring parts. You hear about the box truck days or driving race to race in a van with their mechanic...
Just don't include the real life boring parts. You hear about the box truck days or driving race to race in a van with their mechanic and girlfriend all crammed in there and sleeping the van if need be. Matthes brings it up all the time on the PulpMX show, would be cool to see it rather than hear about it.
Haaaaa the lowly mechanic standing outside of the van in the rain as the rider and gfriend are doin moto's !!
FWYT
2/12/2016 8:07am
It could be really great. It has all the elements needed, just has to be put together
well. For sure it can NOT look "reality show-ish". Like someone said, sort of like
Inside the Motos, but privateer based.
2/12/2016 10:37am Edited Date/Time 2/12/2016 10:38am
Sounds good i allways enjoyed these type of series. Really really long ago i used to have a DVD or VHS that did the exact same thing, allways enjoyed watching The Great Outdoors series!

Thankfully last few years with video content being easy to produce and watch we've seen allot of this kind of stuff pop up on youtube, lately i've been watching Vuilleman his antics with the kawasaki team bud racing, good stuff!
gt80rider
2/12/2016 11:11am
Don't we all pretty much live that life? OK, so most of us haven't tried to make a go at the nats, but most of us have made a run at various race series, emptying our bank accountants and pushing our families to the limit for our racing.

Maybe if you have a new angle on that theme...
delbrekko
2/12/2016 11:34am
gt80rider wrote:
Don't we all pretty much live that life? OK, so most of us haven't tried to make a go at the nats, but most of us...
Don't we all pretty much live that life? OK, so most of us haven't tried to make a go at the nats, but most of us have made a run at various race series, emptying our bank accountants and pushing our families to the limit for our racing.

Maybe if you have a new angle on that theme...
Well I think people still enjoy seeing them push for it on the national circuit, rather than your local series. Get to see them maybe working out in hotel room or their trailer, or calling around just trying to find a track to ride or finding a track in some back woods in the middle of nowhere. Another idea with it is, getting to know those personalities. You look at Adam Enticknap, no one knew who he was or anything until he got on PulpMX now everyone loves him cuz of personality, even getting deals. If these privateer riders could get more exposure maybe it will help make the sport healthier

Post a reply to: Who would watch this?

The Latest