What does the RAMBO ad pay?

breck
Posts
1976
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Des Moines, IA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 11:35am
NFM!
|
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
5/29/2008 2:24pm
It pays for all the free photos, videos, and content on the site. Wink
gt80rider
Posts
7367
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
5/29/2008 2:29pm
everybody just click on it........ make'em look like they are getting their moneys worth....
croom mx
Posts
1964
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
miami, FL, USA
5/29/2008 2:42pm
Free Enterprise , the American way.
Robert
Posts
1159
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
5/29/2008 3:07pm
I just bought Rambo on Apple TV the other day.

The Shop

breck
Posts
1976
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Des Moines, IA, USA
5/29/2008 3:35pm
GuyB wrote:
It pays for all the free photos, videos, and content on the site. ;)
It pays for all the free photos, videos, and content on the site. Wink
BIG TIME SPONSORS GIBBERSON! NICE!
Cygnus
Posts
14845
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Hanover, CO, USA
5/29/2008 3:39pm
$30 ?
DEMON_CR
Posts
152
Joined
8/2/2006
Location
Port Richey, FL, USA
5/29/2008 4:42pm
Clicked.
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
5/29/2008 4:54pm
Cygnus wrote:
$30 ?
$30 is overrated.
drmarkr
Posts
3226
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Tucson, AZ, USA
5/29/2008 8:37pm
gt80rider wrote:
everybody just click on it........ make'em look like they are getting their moneys worth....
Do I have to let it load to count??? I clicked it, but didn't want to actually read/watch it.

If you tell me I have to let it load to count, I'll grudgingly comply....

MR
CR250Rider
Posts
6706
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Moses Lake, WA, USA
5/29/2008 8:50pm
pretty good ad. looks like a good movie.

Post a reply to: What does the RAMBO ad pay?

The Latest