Track Auction

papa k
Posts
13
Joined
8/29/2014
Location
Alanson, MI, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2015 4:44pm
|
Hman144
Posts
2131
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
York, PA, USA
Fantasy
1/21/2015 2:53pm
I was all about it 'til I saw it's actually a motoRcross track, and there were quads runnin' there.
752dad
Posts
601
Joined
11/24/2014
Location
Hartland, MI, USA
1/21/2015 3:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2015 3:18pm
It's a nice track, just too far of a drive for the highest percentage of MX enthusiasts and racers.

Location location location
KC
752dad
Posts
601
Joined
11/24/2014
Location
Hartland, MI, USA
1/21/2015 3:36pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2015 3:37pm
Double post
DOH!
Sully22
Posts
2021
Joined
9/9/2009
Location
USA
1/21/2015 3:37pm
Why would they post a video , about 5 min, of nothing but ground covered in snow? I couldn't really make out much of anything.

The Shop

752dad
Posts
601
Joined
11/24/2014
Location
Hartland, MI, USA
1/21/2015 3:42pm
No idea about the video.
Track has some nice elevation change and the dirt was good if i recall correctly.
CRF505
Posts
528
Joined
11/24/2011
Location
Clarkston, MI, USA
1/21/2015 4:34pm
752dad wrote:
It's a nice track, just too far of a drive for the highest percentage of MX enthusiasts and racers.

Location location location
KC
x2

Visiting the track was always on my "summer to-do list" but it's sooooooo far away from everyone and anything. Never made it up there. Reports from friends that have been there are very positive though, people seemed to really like the track.

Here's a helmet cam video from this past August.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntXGc89aqbc
MxKing809
Posts
6374
Joined
10/13/2013
Location
Big Sand Whoops, MI, USA
Fantasy
1/21/2015 4:44pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2015 4:47pm
752dad wrote:
It's a nice track, just too far of a drive for the highest percentage of MX enthusiasts and racers.

Location location location
KC
CRF505 wrote:
x2 Visiting the track was always on my "summer to-do list" but it's sooooooo far away from everyone and anything. Never made it up there. Reports...
x2

Visiting the track was always on my "summer to-do list" but it's sooooooo far away from everyone and anything. Never made it up there. Reports from friends that have been there are very positive though, people seemed to really like the track.

Here's a helmet cam video from this past August.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntXGc89aqbc
I really dug the track. I went up there and did their first race.... And grenaded my 450. There were like 16 guys TOTAL in the afternoon program so they ran 2 races with like 4 classes in each. Needless to say, running open A and 14-24, Blake and I were in both races. So they held the second gate for us, and I didn't realize I blew my head gasket in the first moto..... It went shortly after the start of the second moto....


I also believe that ground is where they buried all those diseased cows a few years back.........

Post a reply to: Track Auction

The Latest