TWMX Survey...

breck
Posts
1976
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Des Moines, IA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 12:42am
Got an e-mail survey from twmx.com, filling it out and it ask websites you visit. Motodrive.com is on there do i check it? It has vitalmx.com on there and I checked it, but motodrive.com is vital so i'm all flustered!
|
BMSOB
Posts
1191
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
PN
6/24/2008 2:07pm
I miss MD.
Mutt
Posts
1183
Joined
12/24/2006
Location
Albuquerque, NM, USA
6/24/2008 2:13pm
What is this Motordrive of which you speak?
Kleber143
Posts
58
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
Charleston, IL, USA
6/24/2008 2:15pm
It once was the greatest site known to man.
kaw rider9
Posts
4163
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
East Peoria, IL, USA
6/24/2008 2:18pm
MD was the best!!!! Not enough NEWB hazin' though...Whistling

The Shop

Phlapjax
Posts
1139
Joined
3/21/2008
Location
USA
6/24/2008 2:38pm
Blame it on Bush.
123
Posts
840
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Sparta, WI, USA
6/24/2008 7:52pm
BV
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
6/24/2008 11:20pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2008 11:22pm
Bush Vault? With nothing but pictures of George Bush?

I say check 'em both...unless you can only pick one. Then pick this one. Wink
teggers
Posts
3721
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Winter Park, FL, USA
6/25/2008 12:10am
Excellent thread...lot's of undertones...some sarcasm....excellent.
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
6/25/2008 5:05am
GuyB wrote:
Bush Vault? With nothing but pictures of George Bush?I say check 'em both...unless you can only pick one. Then pick this one.
Bush Vault? With nothing but pictures of George Bush?

I say check 'em both...unless you can only pick one. Then pick this one. Wink
Bush Vault...I'll have to check into that!!!! Although I'm more of a Brazilian fan...

bogdan912
Posts
2722
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Estell Manor, NJ, USA
6/25/2008 5:39am
I believe there was a bush thread in there at one point...

Post a reply to: TWMX Survey...

The Latest