THQ to patch MX vs. ATV ALIVE

Bronson905
Fantasy
503rd
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:31am
http://community.mxvsatv.com/blog-post/upcoming-fan-feedback-patch
MXvsATV Alive – Upcoming Fan Feedback Patch

· Player Rider & AI Poses – Addressing the posture of the player’s rider and AI riders.

· MotoClub Depot Performance – Optimizing the in-game MotoClub Depot store so the items load up faster.

· Spectator Information – Race information will be viewable while in spectator mode.

· Leveling from 1 to 10 Faster - Players will gain experience faster between levels 1-10.

· Short Track Start Gates- Fixing an issue where players cannot move during Short Track starts.

· Lap Time Freeze Issue – Addressing an issue to allow the lap time to freeze for several seconds when completing a lap.

· Free Ride Playlist Sorting - Joining a Free Ride multiplayer session will now prioritize by most time remaining as opposed to least time remaining.

· Bar Banging Rider Gestures – Option will be added to disable the rider gestures.

· Customize Color Option: White Issue – Fixing an issue where player couldn’t choose white as their color option on customized items.

· Parental Controls for Store – Will allow players to enter the MotoClub Depot even with system parental controls settings enabled. Purchasing will still be restricted with the parental controls on.

Stoked to say the least!
|
5/20/2011 3:59pm
Sounds good......Great game so far.............This will make it better..........
Bronson905
Fantasy
503rd
5/20/2011 4:07pm
Oops.. didn't see that the link was posted in another thread. I guess this can be the official thread for it. Hahaha Tongue
peelout
5/20/2011 4:13pm
Bronson905 wrote:
Oops.. didn't see that the link was posted in another thread. I guess this can be the official thread for it. Hahaha Tongue
it's ok, the other thread is turning ugly already.

this thread is much more informative
SPYGUY
Fantasy
748th
5/20/2011 4:28pm
I wonder if they're patching the game because they need people to stick around to buy the DLC.

Either way, I'm superpumped that they're giving the problems some attention. Something they've never done before after a release.

The Shop

tharper
5/20/2011 4:33pm
Is it possible to make a patch to add a career mode? Or would they have to make a whole new game? Anyone here know anything about that? It's cool that they are addressing some of the problems so quick.
JW381
5/20/2011 4:47pm
tharper wrote:
Is it possible to make a patch to add a career mode? Or would they have to make a whole new game? Anyone here know anything...
Is it possible to make a patch to add a career mode? Or would they have to make a whole new game? Anyone here know anything about that? It's cool that they are addressing some of the problems so quick.
I did their survey, and commented heavily on the lack of career mode. I like the online play, but I like single player too. I don't know dick about game design, but it seems plausible sometime in the future. Problem is that it looks as if they have a pretty set DLC calendar set already.
Davey762
5/20/2011 4:56pm
Glad to see they are working on the game and admit to its flaws. Hopefully it plays like reflex afterwards for the most part.
5/20/2011 5:04pm
The game has lots of potential, hopefully they keep listening to feedback and continue updating. Thanks THQ!
skidsteer16
5/20/2011 5:09pm
The game has lots of potential, hopefully they keep listening to feedback and continue updating. Thanks THQ!
Yep
MCfan4life
5/23/2011 5:14am
JW381 wrote:
I did their survey, and commented heavily on the lack of career mode. I like the online play, but I like single player too. I don't...
I did their survey, and commented heavily on the lack of career mode. I like the online play, but I like single player too. I don't know dick about game design, but it seems plausible sometime in the future. Problem is that it looks as if they have a pretty set DLC calendar set already.
There's a survey???
OneTrack236
5/26/2011 5:48am
They just added another fix to the patch which will be gas and brake gyro's for better air control :-)

Post a reply to: THQ to patch MX vs. ATV ALIVE

The Latest