Sunline?

FCTRY
Posts
337
Joined
12/28/2010
Location
Roanoke, VA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 8:31pm
Anyone been dealing with Sunline lately? I need a piece for a set of MDX levers and didn't get an answer from my email. Anyone cool there who I can ask for that will be helpful? I also noticed that they aren't doing chains, sprockets, or bars anymore. I assume that's because they have TAG for bar and sprockets, but I guess they just gave up on chains.
|
mxr102
Posts
1045
Joined
5/18/2009
Location
Waterloo, IA, USA
1/14/2011 2:06pm
One Industries now OWNS Sunline, Tag, and 661. I would call One Industries and you will probably get an answer then.
Towelie
Posts
397
Joined
9/10/2010
Location
Denver, CO, USA
1/14/2011 2:55pm
I cant speak for Sun, but I am gonna take this oppurtunity to bitch about ARC levers. They do bend, bend further then the ho I took to prom too. Have left mulitple messages, emails never once got a response and no warranty has ever been honored. Threw em in the trash and bought Zeta levers. Fuck ARC. With shit customer service like that your business should be closing soon
FCTRY
Posts
337
Joined
12/28/2010
Location
Roanoke, VA, USA
1/14/2011 3:42pm
I know about the One Industries buyout, just curious if there is someone useful to get on the phone. I would prefer ASV shorties but these were free and money is tight.
FCTRY
Posts
337
Joined
12/28/2010
Location
Roanoke, VA, USA
1/14/2011 3:47pm
I thought I would try one of the other email addresses, and they all go to nick@oneindustries.com. Sales, warranty, and racer support for MX and MTB, all to the same guy. Poor bastard must be busy.

The Shop

mxr102
Posts
1045
Joined
5/18/2009
Location
Waterloo, IA, USA
1/14/2011 3:54pm
Call there and ask for Peter Puyer or Ian Runyon. Both guys I deal with alot. They are the Rider Support guys (the head guys of rider support), but they should be able to get you going in the right direction. Hopefully that helps a little bit.
FCTRY
Posts
337
Joined
12/28/2010
Location
Roanoke, VA, USA
1/14/2011 4:35pm
emailed peterp, thanks mxr
aedwards07
Posts
944
Joined
5/17/2008
Location
st cloud, FL, USA
1/14/2011 8:13pm
Why not just call them?Seems easiest and instant.
YAMABOB
Posts
76
Joined
7/15/2008
Location
Oceanside, CA, USA
1/15/2011 11:51am
My apologies for the difficulties you are having getting in touch with somebody here at ONE.

Maybe this will help,

Nick is a busy guy but that is no excuse.

Peter Pyer is our sponsored rider support guy his direct line is 858.385.8543 and his email is petrel@oneindustries.com

Chris Fedullo is our Direct To Consumer sales manager his direct line is 858.385.8563 and his email is chrisf@oneindustries.com

Depending on your situation please contact any one of these guys and if you don't get your issue resolved call or email me (bob@oneindustries.com 858.385.8501)

Ketchum
FCTRY
Posts
337
Joined
12/28/2010
Location
Roanoke, VA, USA
1/17/2011 5:51pm
Hah, didn't mean to get the brass involved over my 2 dollar part... says a lot that you took notice, I heard from customer service and they were super helpful. To me that always means the most when the company or shop is willing to help you out with the little, annoying stuff. I was already a Sunline customer thanks to the affordability of a lot of the parts, now I'll be coming back for the customer service.

Post a reply to: Sunline?

The Latest