Seely

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2018 12:17 AM

Should do everything he can to get on the bakers program.

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

2/11/2018 1:04 AM

You're just asking him to change his bike and team...

|

2/11/2018 2:00 AM

Tickle out ,seely in.

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

2/11/2018 2:02 AM

I can't see him leaving Honda or the Newport Beach lifestyle. It's gotta be tough mentally being the 2nd guy on the team, even though he isn't far off. He may not operate well under that pressure though either. Imagine if he did what he did the last two weeks and Honda is paying him for championships....

|

2/11/2018 2:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 2:07 AM

I think it's so weird how he just falls apart every time he gets passed or makes a mistake.

Everything looks to be fine half of the race and him being in the lead but once Anderson passed him he wasn't able to regroup and we see it often with Seely.

I really thought he would win that race or at least finish second.

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- KTM SX 250 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- Canyon Spectral:ON 7.0 2019 EMTB
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

2/11/2018 3:26 AM

Whether he likes it or not he is now there closest chance of winning the title, so I feel Honda will be putting abit more pressure on him now. If Cole can start winning some races would be great to see him actually battling for the championship.

|

2/11/2018 3:29 AM

He needs to start in 5th and go forward to hopefully win a couple times, can't be fun just giving it up... and the next time he gets passed, fucking kill the dude to pass him back. He's literally in a pattern and it's got to be frustrating as fuck.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/11/2018 4:16 AM

Anderson has been faster than Seely the vast majority of the time that those two have raced for many years. Last nights results were no surprise. I like Seely and would love to seem him wick it up just a bit and win.

|