Posts
1397
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time
1/25/2012 11:29pm
We watched this kid race in Amateurs for a few years before he turned pro and always heard his name pronounced Li PAN o vich. Week after week I hear Ralph and Emig pronounce it Lip a NO vich. Were we wrong all those years or are Emig and Ralph messing his name up for weeks in a row. Just curious.
There is nothing embarrassing about approaching the rider and double checking. I do find it a little uncomfortable if I've mispronounced somebody's name all day long.
Ross Pederson once told me, after you've heard your name said wrong a million times you don't even notice anymore. You just go with it.
Most riders simply thank me for asking.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
I wonder if anyone calls Lipanovich Shane?
Post a reply to: Sean Lipanovich