Salt Lake SX

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2017 2:26 PM

We'll be in one of the Club rooms any of you Peeps are attending. see if I can get some shots from the floor/pits to post

How many here plan on attending?
Think I can foresee GuyB saying "I was thinking about going"

|

4/10/2017 5:10 PM

I'll be there!

|

4/10/2017 5:12 PM

I thought about going...but there's not enough triples so I'll pass

|

4/10/2017 5:25 PM

I'm going solo. I've never been to the stadium and hope the right ticket picks me smile

|

Thanks,

Chad McCan

4/10/2017 6:38 PM

In the immortal words of Guy B. "I was thinking of going"

smile

|

Check out my projects - Lukaitis Photo - NJ Motocross - The Moto Pages The Privateer's Story

For help with motorsports marketing, media, and management visit ScottLukaitis.com

4/10/2017 6:55 PM

i'll be there

|

4/10/2017 7:04 PM

Yes, no, maybe so.

|

4/10/2017 7:26 PM

ML512 wrote:

Yes, no, maybe so.

Yeah, no, for sure.

|

4/10/2017 7:41 PM

good news is it doesn't look like we have snow on the forecast, i would still bring a coat though.

|

4/10/2017 8:34 PM

Me and the wife will be there.

|

No Signature.

4/10/2017 9:02 PM

zehn wrote:

Yeah, no, for sure.

Possibly not, could be a yes, but likely a no...on opposite day.

|

4/11/2017 9:17 AM

2slow4u wrote:

good news is it doesn't look like we have snow on the forecast, i would still bring a coat though.

How do you get a forecast couple weeks before along the Mountains?

As you can see we live on the "other side" of the Mountain range and getting a good forecast a day ahead is 50/50

|

4/11/2017 10:09 AM

Old-Man wrote:

As you can see we live on the "other side" of the Mountain ...more

our forecasts are usually pretty spot on, i've lived here since 2010 and they're usually pretty accurate. They're more likely to get the same day forecast wrong than they are weeks out. So far they're calling for spring weather the next 10 days and they were dead on the last few weeks where the weather was fluctuating between 38* and 76*.

|

4/13/2017 6:48 AM

2slow4u wrote:

Old-Man wrote:

2slow4u wrote:

our forecasts are usually pretty spot on, i've lived here since 2010 and they're usually pretty accurate. They're more likely ...more

Haha you're insane. Sure they're accurate the day before but it's tough to say a week ahead. Forecast is rain for Friday, that could easily move to Saturday.

PS, I lived in Slc for 6 years and currently about 200 miles west of there.

I hope weather is good though.

|

4/13/2017 1:59 PM

WE ALREADY GOED TO DALLAS AFTER WE GET TICKETS FORM GREAT UNCLE HORSE FOR CRISTMAS. I WISH HE GO TO SALT LAKE I BE THERE ONCE FOR BIBEL CAMP AND REMBER THEY HAVE A TIRE SWING

|

suszuki rm85

4/13/2017 2:01 PM

I'll be there. Got the VIP hook up from some guys at Oakley.

|

4/13/2017 2:08 PM

If my sister wasn't getting married that day I would be there. I think she would kill me if I skipped her wedding for moto, especially since I'm in the bridal party...

|

4/13/2017 2:47 PM

Didn't they plan to have the start at the very top of the stands the last time they came, but decided against it due to rain/snow? Why don't we try that again?

|

4/13/2017 2:50 PM

2slow4u wrote:

Old-Man wrote:

2slow4u wrote:

our forecasts are usually pretty spot on, i've lived here since 2010 and they're usually pretty accurate. They're more likely ...more

bro i've lived here my entire life, our weather forecasters don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

if the forecast calls for sun, bring a winter coat and some hand warmers

|

4/13/2017 3:11 PM

I will be there
SCOTT goggles back yard!

|

4/14/2017 12:03 PM

Do VIP passes get me track walk?

|

4/14/2017 12:20 PM

Old-Man wrote:

2slow4u wrote:

peelout wrote:

bro i've lived here my entire life, our weather forecasters don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

if the forecast ...more

This.

Trying to plan for an off road race here is impossible...especially in the spring...I just bring everything...coat, winter gloves, vented gear, rolls offs, tear offs...it could be raining in the morning, and sunny, hot and dusty by the afternoon, and then snowing on the way home...nobody knows whats going to happen tomorrow, let alone 8 or 10 days out.

Point is, peelout is correct...don't even bother looking at the forecast for Saturday until Friday...and even then, plan for hot, cold, wind, rain, snow, and don't forget your sunscreen. Utah Springs are crazy...

|

4/14/2017 12:51 PM

C_Hart3 wrote:

If my sister wasn't getting married that day I would be there. I think she would kill me if I skipped her wedding for moto, ...more

I don't want you to die, but I think you should go..,

|

4/18/2017 1:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2017 2:00 PM

Hopefully we stay dry enough, I'm taking off at around 6AM picking friends up in Denver then hauling ass West...Putting my new pickup thru it's first long haul.
Hoping to get at least 16 MPG hwy but we'll see.Photo

|

4/18/2017 2:36 PM

Old-Man wrote:

Hopefully we stay dry enough, I'm taking off at around 6AM picking friends up in Denver then hauling ass West...Putting my new ...more

Which motor do yo have in that thing? Ecoboost or V*8?

|

4/18/2017 2:54 PM

|

4/18/2017 6:47 PM

JVT357 wrote:

Which motor do yo have in that thing? Ecoboost or V*8?

Eco Twin Turbo...thing gets up out of the hole like no tomorrow

|

4/18/2017 7:15 PM

peelout wrote:

if the forecast ...more

haha yeah i guess you're right, they seem to do pretty alright compared to other places i've lived. How about this rain tonight? Gonna get some moisture for OCA's open practice on Sunday!

|

4/18/2017 7:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2017 7:22 PM

2slow4u wrote:

peelout wrote:

if the forecast ...more

2slow4u wrote:

haha yeah i guess you're right, they seem to do pretty alright compared to other places i've lived. How about this rain ...more

What is that track called North of Ogden, up HWY15 think it's around Willard, Utah?

Anyway when I was there last (2008-20012) we visited that track, looked alright for the conditions.

|

4/18/2017 7:32 PM

peelout wrote:

if the forecast ...more

2slow4u wrote:

haha yeah i guess you're right, they seem to do pretty alright compared to other places i've lived. How about this rain ...more

Old-Man wrote:

What is that track called North of Ogden, up HWY15 think it's around Willard, Utah?

Anyway when I was there last (2008-20012) ...more

OCA (Ogden cycle assoc) I absolutely love that track.

|