Round 2 - Racer X Power Rankings

Edited Date/Time 1/11/2020 3:09am

What does everyone think about this weeks power rankings?

I know it's only been one week, but I think Barcia or Coop deserves the #1 spot. Cooper rode great with an allegedly bad flu (oh yeah, and he's the reigning champ) and Barcia won the damn thing at A1. Other than that, I think Anderson and Baggett deserve to be rewarded for their efforts. Anderson more than Baggett because he has proven he can win a title while Blake has been inconsistent to say the least. I expect Roczen and Tomac to move up this list as the season goes on, but I think they're too high given what we saw out of them last weekend.

It looks like they just defaulted Ferrandis for 250's. I understand it, but why not do the same for Webb? In any case, I think Justin Cooper will be on top of this list next week. Forkner is going to try to do too much and win the championship in practice again, and I think Cooper is riding better than Ferrandis at the moment. Would love to see Mosiman on the podium soon!

|
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
1/10/2020 10:28am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/01/10/397208/s1200_SX_Power_Rankings_Week_2.jpg[/img] What does everyone think about this weeks power rankings? I know it's only been one week, but I think Barcia or Coop deserves the #1...

I know it's only been one week, but I think Barcia or Coop deserves the #1 spot. Cooper rode great with an allegedly bad flu (oh yeah, and he's the reigning champ) and Barcia won the damn thing at A1. Other than that, I think Anderson and Baggett deserve to be rewarded for their efforts. Anderson more than Baggett because he has proven he can win a title while Blake has been inconsistent to say the least. I expect Roczen and Tomac to move up this list as the season goes on, but I think they're too high given what we saw out of them last weekend.

It looks like they just defaulted Ferrandis for 250's. I understand it, but why not do the same for Webb? In any case, I think Justin Cooper will be on top of this list next week. Forkner is going to try to do too much and win the championship in practice again, and I think Cooper is riding better than Ferrandis at the moment. Would love to see Mosiman on the podium soon!

I believe it's 10 different people. I thought I read that somewhere or maybe heard it on a podcast.
But anyway I'm surprised to see Adam number 1
Yeah he did good. Is good etc. But I would have put Coop number 1 how about you ?
And 250
Imo Forkner showed that he still has the speed
1/10/2020 10:48am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/01/10/397208/s1200_SX_Power_Rankings_Week_2.jpg[/img] What does everyone think about this weeks power rankings? I know it's only been one week, but I think Barcia or Coop deserves the #1...

Tarz483 wrote:
I believe it's 10 different people. I thought I read that somewhere or maybe heard it on a podcast. But anyway I'm surprised to see Adam...
I believe it's 10 different people. I thought I read that somewhere or maybe heard it on a podcast.
But anyway I'm surprised to see Adam number 1
Yeah he did good. Is good etc. But I would have put Coop number 1 how about you ?
And 250
Imo Forkner showed that he still has the speed
I would probably put Barcia at 1 if we're just looking at last weekends result. But considering last year, Coop should be up there.

As for Forkner, he's always had the speed! Just can't keep it on two wheels. Forkner has everything needed to be a legend except for the most important piece in between the ears.
1/10/2020 11:33am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2020 11:34am
I don't understand Roczen being in front of Anderson.

I also don't get AC in number 1.
BMc914
1/10/2020 11:56am

So who is your number one? Eli had a poor showing can't be 1. Webb maybe finished 3rd and is the champ. Bracia say no that would be a huge jump in rankings. AC came in 2nd was fastest the whole weekend and won the MEC.

I say AC or Webb is number 1 and would be ok with either one on top.

The Shop

1/11/2020 3:07am

BMc914 wrote:
So who is your number one? Eli had a poor showing can't be 1. Webb maybe finished 3rd and is the champ. Bracia say no that...
So who is your number one? Eli had a poor showing can't be 1. Webb maybe finished 3rd and is the champ. Bracia say no that would be a huge jump in rankings. AC came in 2nd was fastest the whole weekend and won the MEC.

I would put Webb number 1.
Motofinne
1/11/2020 3:09am

BMc914 wrote:
So who is your number one? Eli had a poor showing can't be 1. Webb maybe finished 3rd and is the champ. Bracia say no that...

Maybe that is why lists like these are a waste of time and completely irrelevant.

Post a reply to: Round 2 - Racer X Power Rankings

The Latest