RockyMountainATVMC Discount Code?

Edited Date/Time 1/31/2013 5:03am
Just wondering if anyone could be kind enough to PM me a discount code. Got a $600+ order ready to go so 10% off would sure help with the steep shipping cost. Cheers!
|
mx317
Posts
5401
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
1/31/2013 4:06am
I have googled and found them. I wondered why there would be shipping on that amount and then saw you didn't live in the USA.
mx317
Posts
5401
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
1/31/2013 4:09am
Try mj5509458
1/31/2013 4:22am
Yeah, well RockyMountain has great prices but pretty expensive shipping. The order is about $560 with an additional $95 shipping. Funnily enough, I had already tried that code before with no success. Apparently they give them out after each order but I don't recall getting one last time (although I do remember finding a discount code for that one).
1/31/2013 4:43am
For some reason they have not had any discount codes for a pretty long time. They do have the frequent buyer points which helped me out a lot though. I recieved $100 spending money last year.

The Shop

1/31/2013 4:44am
And one more thing. Rockymountain is the cheapest and best place to buy motocross related stuff.
1/31/2013 5:03am
And one more thing. Rockymountain is the cheapest and best place to buy motocross related stuff.
That's very true! Motosport has a good Aussie shipping program though, with $30 flat rate over $399 (used to be $199). It's weird how RockyMountain uses DHL as well yet charges so much. But still, for the amount of items I am after, RockyMountain is still cheaper.

Post a reply to: RockyMountainATVMC Discount Code?

The Latest