Racerhead is reporting

Quantem
Posts
242
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Lamont, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 3:49pm
JLaw reuniting with Ryno?


Racerhead #29
|
volcati
Posts
1182
Joined
12/16/2006
Location
Dam Mam, QA
7/18/2008 4:31pm
It's like an after-school special. Oh the drama.
Crash82
Posts
9022
Joined
9/16/2006
Location
MONTGOMERY, AL, USA
7/18/2008 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:41pm




I was a fool to ever leave your side
Me minus you is such a lonely ride
The breakup we had has made me
Lonesome and sad
I realize I love you
'Cause I want you bad, hey, hey

I spent the ev'ning with the radio
Regret the moment that I let you go
Our quarrel was such a way
Of learnin' so much
I know now that I love you
'Cause I need your touch, hey, hey

Chorus:
Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited 'cause we understood
There's one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one is it
We both are so excited
'Cause we're reunited, hey, hey

Brief instrumental interlude

I sat here starin' at the same old wall
Came back to life
Just when I got your call
I wished I could climb
Right through the telephone line
And give you what you want
So you will still be mine, hey,
Hey

I can't go cheatin', honey, I can't play
I found it very hard to stay away
As we reminisce on precious moments like this
I'm glad we're back together
'Cause I missed your kiss,

Lover, lover, this is solid love
And you're exactly what I'm dreamin' of
All through the day
And all through the night
I'll give you all the love
I have with all my might, hey, hey
fcr
Posts
9348
Joined
12/1/2006
Location
Monkeys Eyebrow, YE
7/18/2008 4:40pm
Good for him. Hope he gets it straight this time. Otherwise what a waste of opportunity.

The Shop

7/18/2008 7:21pm
How cute. We always hoped those two kids would get back together.
Mod Killer
Posts
1827
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Worldwide, CA, USA
7/18/2008 7:22pm
old news. i thought about posting it last week when i heard but it was time to give the jlaw topic a rest.
mw21784
Posts
304
Joined
9/24/2006
Location
Woodbine, MD, USA
7/18/2008 8:37pm
jlaw is going to come out flying next year watch out
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
7/18/2008 8:44pm
I hope not, he's in enough trouble.

Post a reply to: Racerhead is reporting

The Latest