Race report pics...

GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/19/2012 5:13pm
...are up in the Photo section.
|
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
2/8/2009 10:16am
Oh...and what do you think of the new photo gallery setup?
Tiki
Posts
10675
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
2/8/2009 10:17am
Nice!
LouDog
Posts
709
Joined
11/8/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA, USA
2/8/2009 10:19am
Awsome Pictures
trick121
Posts
1200
Joined
12/9/2006
Location
Redondo Beach, CA, USA
2/8/2009 10:20am
I like the details you gave on the helmet removal system doc bodnar is using. nice insight. Had no idea it was mandatory.





The Shop

WSR
Posts
1528
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
2/8/2009 11:38am
GuyB wrote:
Oh...and what do you think of the new photo gallery setup?
Nice, it seems to load photos faster.
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
2/8/2009 11:41am
How about the larger size and slideshow options?
Oldmotoguy
Posts
1772
Joined
8/29/2008
Location
Oceanside, CA, USA
2/8/2009 11:45am
PERFECT...as always,top notch photo work..

Racerboy58
Posts
24
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Yucaipa, CA, USA
2/8/2009 2:01pm
Great Stuff! Like the Slideshow.
Thank you for taking the time to add comments for each picture.
trick121
Posts
1200
Joined
12/9/2006
Location
Redondo Beach, CA, USA
2/8/2009 4:11pm
I like the slide show...but even at slow I was unable to read all you comments under the photo.

Digger437
Posts
1394
Joined
9/4/2006
Location
Wisconsin Rapids, WI, USA
2/8/2009 4:58pm
The slideshow is great GuyB. I sure love that you post the photos and put a detailed description with each photo. Awesome stuff every week.

THANKS!
mx4me2
Posts
30
Joined
10/6/2008
Location
Bc, CA
2/8/2009 5:05pm
GuyB wrote:
How about the larger size and slideshow options?
love the slideshow... excessive clicking is tiresome!
trick121
Posts
1200
Joined
12/9/2006
Location
Redondo Beach, CA, USA
2/8/2009 5:19pm
Can you put the text above the picture?

I need to scroll down to read the comments for every picture using my laptop.

For me it would be easier to view, read and operate the prev and next buttons...I imagine I am not alone.

If my screen was larger than 15" I wouldn't have a problem.




jib-tmb
Posts
835
Joined
8/8/2008
Location
Meadville, PA, USA
2/8/2009 5:30pm
Really like the slide show and the pause function. Great pictures and info too.

Post a reply to: Race report pics...

The Latest