ROB HERRING FANS

If you’re a fan of British or world MX from the 90s, join the Rob Herring fan page. Have a scroll through, his Dad Ron contributes regularly with some great insights in to Rob’s career and inside info on bikes, teams, races. He should honestly write a book.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/569591260662900/?ref=share
6
|
luke11
Posts
694
Joined
6/4/2018
Location
Worcestershire, GB
11/7/2020 1:41pm
I did a two day training school with rob herring at donnington park (when they had the track behind the circuit) about 15years ago now. I learnt more in that two days than I had in 7years riding up to that point!
jemcee
Posts
12865
Joined
8/11/2008
Location
AU
11/7/2020 4:51pm
That white Castrol Honda of his was the sickest thing I'd ever seen back in the day!

I went to the the des Nations when it was held in Aus and I was only a young kid and didn't really know much about the international riders.. I was aware of the really big names obviously but Herring on that bike and Nicoll runnin an open face helmet with 'Race Face' goggles really stood out haha I became a fan of both almost instantly
1
Sidecar
Posts
1727
Joined
1/29/2015
Location
GB
11/8/2020 9:02am
Robs Dad Ron is posting some great stories of riding and racing in South Africa, Europe and England as well as testing with the US based riders in America, it’s a good read for anybody into 80s/90s era moto
11/8/2020 9:11am
Rob was the fastest guy on his day,even Everts said he was untouchable when it was his day/
Crashes held him back,he had the speed to be world champ but threw it away too often
Loved his style

Post a reply to: ROB HERRING FANS

The Latest