Question about mxgp stream package

early
Posts
10099
Joined
2/13/2013
Location
University Heights, OH, USA
Edited Date/Time 9/19/2015 9:55am
Does the stream package include todays practice and qualifying race in full? Can i watch it in full later on demand or just live with only highlights later?
|
bturner26x
Posts
3160
Joined
5/11/2012
Location
Acworth, GA, USA
9/19/2015 9:44am
I was wondering the same thing! I ordered all the races RV raced in, but never bothered to see if practice the day before was included...

So If I pay for tomorrows race today, will practice be unlocked?! Dizzy
9/19/2015 9:47am
No, only highlights and race on sunday
bturner26x
Posts
3160
Joined
5/11/2012
Location
Acworth, GA, USA
9/19/2015 9:48am
dennis2611 wrote:
No, only highlights and race on sunday
Thanks Unsure
early
Posts
10099
Joined
2/13/2013
Location
University Heights, OH, USA
9/19/2015 9:55am
dennis2611 wrote:
No, only highlights and race on sunday
Why film the race just to show highlights? And why do the highlights have to be 3 minutes of guys packing their gate followed by 2 minutes of the race?

Post a reply to: Question about mxgp stream package

The Latest