Props to Blake Wharton

VOODOO27
Posts
393
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 1/13/2012 9:22am
I think it's pretty cool what Blake is doing with that 4th grade class. That has to make for a memorable school year, for some of them.

Between The Motos: Blake Wharton

Great job, Blake.
|
WhipMeister
Posts
5281
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Big D, TX, USA
3/31/2011 5:44pm
Good stuff.
PC
Posts
482
Joined
8/24/2009
Location
USA
3/31/2011 7:09pm
I really dug the episode of Inside the Outdoors that had him on it. Cool kid, for sure.
Not your typical snot nosed MX'er
JTclan
Posts
76
Joined
1/23/2011
Location
Glendale, CA, USA
3/31/2011 8:16pm
great dude rode with him last year and he was super nice and humble
Neutra
Posts
636
Joined
8/15/2008
Location
USA
3/31/2011 9:41pm
I met Blake once, great kid, great values. I hope he kicks ass outdoors.

Post a reply to: Props to Blake Wharton

The Latest