Post Race Press Conference

Aaryn234
Posts
3314
Joined
8/19/2007
Location
South Australia, SA, AU
Fantasy
Was there a post race press conference after A2 or did I miss the live footage from it.

Two rounds and gone?

If it did happen, anyone have a link Smile
|
1/22/2017 5:40am
I was surprised that out of all the podium guys, Seeley did not wish Roczen well with his health..
bushman
Posts
51
Joined
3/31/2016
Location
USA
1/22/2017 6:04am
PClaerhout wrote:
I was surprised that out of all the podium guys, Seeley did not wish Roczen well with his health..
great Post Race with these guys, my take away was they ALL deeply feel what happened to Kenny last night, perhaps riding around post crash while Red Cross flags are flying puts riders in zones that we will never understand.
1/22/2017 6:15am
PClaerhout wrote:
I was surprised that out of all the podium guys, Seeley did not wish Roczen well with his health..
What conclusion(s) did you draw from this fact?
KMC440
Posts
7764
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
1/22/2017 6:47am Edited Date/Time 1/22/2017 6:51am
Each of those podium finishers have been Kenny's team mate. No matter who your employer is, once you've worked with someone there is going to be a bond. I believe you saw that in the post race interview.
Get well 94.

p.s. props to the reporter in the front with the Packer beanie on !!

The Shop

yamahaha131
Posts
739
Joined
4/7/2010
Location
Newark, OH, USA
1/22/2017 7:54am
Noticing for the first time Seely's shirt says Fox right on the front. Team sponsor? Interesting since he's a TLD sponsored rider.
GD2
Posts
16184
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
1/22/2017 8:12am Edited Date/Time 1/22/2017 8:12am
Noticing for the first time Seely's shirt says Fox right on the front. Team sponsor? Interesting since he's a TLD sponsored rider.
Fox is the team apparel sponsor. They make the team shirts, jackets, etc.
yamahaha131
Posts
739
Joined
4/7/2010
Location
Newark, OH, USA
1/22/2017 11:15am
Noticing for the first time Seely's shirt says Fox right on the front. Team sponsor? Interesting since he's a TLD sponsored rider.
GD2 wrote:
Fox is the team apparel sponsor. They make the team shirts, jackets, etc.
Yikes I bet Troy Lee loves that.

Post a reply to: Post Race Press Conference

The Latest