Northern Arizona MX????

bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
Hello all,
I’m New to northern AZ. I live in Williams. I have been traveling down to buckeye to ride ACP “great track” .. I not a fan of canyon. Sadly their vet track is a joke, and the 40$ to ride it kills me.. I have a little turn track but it gets a little boring. Now that the weather warming up, I’m seeing bikes in the back of trucks every time I goto flagstaff. Where to ride around here??? Someone suggested Wing Mountain?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much...-R
|
AZ35
Posts
2981
Joined
6/1/2008
Location
Peoria, AZ, USA
Fantasy
4/20/2019 3:47pm
Wing Mountain used to be open to OHV, but last time I went (about 4 years ago) a park ranger stopped me and said no OHV was allowed (and I had an OHV sticker). And it is not listed on the AZ Parks OHV website.

I live in Phoenix, so don't get up there much. But the most popular place I am aware of is the Cinders OHV area that is NE of Flagstaff. Not much for jumps, lots of whoops. Strange crushed volcanic rock so a very unique riding area.

On the AZ State parks map, the only other legal OHV area near Flagstaff is Kelly Canyon east of town. Never been there and there wasn't much info on the State website.

No actual motocross tracks have ever operated near Flagstaff that I can recall. The closest one was just outside Cottonwood but it closed (still there, just not open). Another OHV area just across the highway is still open between Cottonwood and Camp Verde.
1
budlong802
Posts
71
Joined
4/5/2010
Location
Vacaville, CA, USA
4/20/2019 6:20pm
Hello all, I’m New to northern AZ. I live in Williams. I have been traveling down to buckeye to ride ACP “great track” .. I not...
Hello all,
I’m New to northern AZ. I live in Williams. I have been traveling down to buckeye to ride ACP “great track” .. I not a fan of canyon. Sadly their vet track is a joke, and the 40$ to ride it kills me.. I have a little turn track but it gets a little boring. Now that the weather warming up, I’m seeing bikes in the back of trucks every time I goto flagstaff. Where to ride around here??? Someone suggested Wing Mountain?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much...-R
Do vital search New track near Kingman. Last year the guy was letting people ride his track
2
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/20/2019 7:53pm
AZ35 wrote:
Wing Mountain used to be open to OHV, but last time I went (about 4 years ago) a park ranger stopped me and said no OHV...
Wing Mountain used to be open to OHV, but last time I went (about 4 years ago) a park ranger stopped me and said no OHV was allowed (and I had an OHV sticker). And it is not listed on the AZ Parks OHV website.

I live in Phoenix, so don't get up there much. But the most popular place I am aware of is the Cinders OHV area that is NE of Flagstaff. Not much for jumps, lots of whoops. Strange crushed volcanic rock so a very unique riding area.

On the AZ State parks map, the only other legal OHV area near Flagstaff is Kelly Canyon east of town. Never been there and there wasn't much info on the State website.

No actual motocross tracks have ever operated near Flagstaff that I can recall. The closest one was just outside Cottonwood but it closed (still there, just not open). Another OHV area just across the highway is still open between Cottonwood and Camp Verde.
Shoots!! Thank you. Looks like I will have to build what I got..
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/20/2019 7:54pm
Hello all, I’m New to northern AZ. I live in Williams. I have been traveling down to buckeye to ride ACP “great track” .. I not...
Hello all,
I’m New to northern AZ. I live in Williams. I have been traveling down to buckeye to ride ACP “great track” .. I not a fan of canyon. Sadly their vet track is a joke, and the 40$ to ride it kills me.. I have a little turn track but it gets a little boring. Now that the weather warming up, I’m seeing bikes in the back of trucks every time I goto flagstaff. Where to ride around here??? Someone suggested Wing Mountain?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much...-R
budlong802 wrote:
Do vital search New track near Kingman. Last year the guy was letting people ride his track
Thank you! I will look into it...-R

The Shop

roost251
Posts
501
Joined
3/15/2009
Location
Valentine, AZ, USA
4/20/2019 8:45pm
Western MX is a new track on the way to Vegas, White hills AZ ( about 30 min outside of kingman) They have a Facebook page.
1
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/20/2019 9:43pm
roost251 wrote:
Western MX is a new track on the way to Vegas, White hills AZ ( about 30 min outside of kingman) They have a Facebook page.
Thank you.. I’ll have to check it out. Seems to be a little closer then ACP..
Mr. Ted
Posts
1685
Joined
5/7/2010
Location
Atoka, TN, USA
Fantasy
4/21/2019 6:01am
There is Mesquite MX near St. John's Utah, I believe, just over the border and there was a track in Lake Havasu called 921? I think you're better off with ACP though.
2
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/21/2019 4:14pm
Mr. Ted wrote:
There is Mesquite MX near St. John's Utah, I believe, just over the border and there was a track in Lake Havasu called 921? I think...
There is Mesquite MX near St. John's Utah, I believe, just over the border and there was a track in Lake Havasu called 921? I think you're better off with ACP though.
Thank you.. yeah ACP seems like the best place so far...
NacNac721
Posts
76
Joined
7/11/2017
Location
Laughlin, NV, USA
4/21/2019 8:02pm
928 Mx in lake Havasu and also western raceway in white hills. Western looks way better as far as dirt then Havasu with a variety of tracks. I’m going to try it in the near future...
3
bvm111
Posts
10184
Joined
7/1/2008
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
4/21/2019 8:34pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2019 8:38pm
Western is a work in progress I think... its decomposed granite and sand over a hard base and they don’t have a way to rip the ground for prep so I think currently that’s holding them back. Every jump is shaped different with either too steep of a face or landing or too shallow and I think that detracts from the experience. It is an option and some guys love it so maybe give it a try... if you do let me know and I can meet you out there as the intermediate and Vet tracks are pretty fun.

I grew up in Scottsdale/ Tempe and I really like Canyon I know it’s a love it or hate it place and the recent change to 40 bucks entry is a little obnoxious. I’ve been to ACP and it looks really nice but I didn’t get a chance to ride that day. Some guys mentioned ET in Mesa and it’s been over 15 years since I’ve been there so I can’t comment on the current condition but it was not the greatest back then... I have heard it’s a lot better than it was “back in the day”

Hope that helps... there is shit for riding in Vegas so I know the feeling and why we usually drive to SoCal to ride... just did 3 hrs one way to Sunrise MX in Adelanto today!
2
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/21/2019 9:03pm
bvm111 wrote:
Western is a work in progress I think... its decomposed granite and sand over a hard base and they don’t have a way to rip the...
Western is a work in progress I think... its decomposed granite and sand over a hard base and they don’t have a way to rip the ground for prep so I think currently that’s holding them back. Every jump is shaped different with either too steep of a face or landing or too shallow and I think that detracts from the experience. It is an option and some guys love it so maybe give it a try... if you do let me know and I can meet you out there as the intermediate and Vet tracks are pretty fun.

I grew up in Scottsdale/ Tempe and I really like Canyon I know it’s a love it or hate it place and the recent change to 40 bucks entry is a little obnoxious. I’ve been to ACP and it looks really nice but I didn’t get a chance to ride that day. Some guys mentioned ET in Mesa and it’s been over 15 years since I’ve been there so I can’t comment on the current condition but it was not the greatest back then... I have heard it’s a lot better than it was “back in the day”

Hope that helps... there is shit for riding in Vegas so I know the feeling and why we usually drive to SoCal to ride... just did 3 hrs one way to Sunrise MX in Adelanto today!
Hey bvm111, thank you. I’ve started following Western raceway on Instagram. I grew up in phx, racing canyon, thrasherland, etc. I’ve been living in SoCal the past 18 years, where I could pretty much ride one of 6 tracks, any day of the week. I lived 2miles from Perris raceway and 10 miles from Lake Elsinore.. Pala/Fox has been the track to be At lately.. great track!! I broke my foot on the AM track at Pala in 17. So now I ride the vet tracks. I’m 46. ACP has a ripping vet track.. I’ll goto to canyon again. But 40$ on top of the time and travel and gas money. Its just a bummer. I knows it’s only 10$ more. Shoots! Sorry for getting off track... sure I’ll hit you up when I make it out to western.. till then ride safe!! Thanks..-R
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/21/2019 9:07pm
NacNac721 wrote:
928 Mx in lake Havasu and also western raceway in white hills. Western looks way better as far as dirt then Havasu with a variety of...
928 Mx in lake Havasu and also western raceway in white hills. Western looks way better as far as dirt then Havasu with a variety of tracks. I’m going to try it in the near future...
Yeah, I want to try out western. I’ll look up the Havasu one..
Thanks...-R
bvm111
Posts
10184
Joined
7/1/2008
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
4/21/2019 9:15pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2019 9:17pm
bvm111 wrote:
Western is a work in progress I think... its decomposed granite and sand over a hard base and they don’t have a way to rip the...
Western is a work in progress I think... its decomposed granite and sand over a hard base and they don’t have a way to rip the ground for prep so I think currently that’s holding them back. Every jump is shaped different with either too steep of a face or landing or too shallow and I think that detracts from the experience. It is an option and some guys love it so maybe give it a try... if you do let me know and I can meet you out there as the intermediate and Vet tracks are pretty fun.

I grew up in Scottsdale/ Tempe and I really like Canyon I know it’s a love it or hate it place and the recent change to 40 bucks entry is a little obnoxious. I’ve been to ACP and it looks really nice but I didn’t get a chance to ride that day. Some guys mentioned ET in Mesa and it’s been over 15 years since I’ve been there so I can’t comment on the current condition but it was not the greatest back then... I have heard it’s a lot better than it was “back in the day”

Hope that helps... there is shit for riding in Vegas so I know the feeling and why we usually drive to SoCal to ride... just did 3 hrs one way to Sunrise MX in Adelanto today!
Hey bvm111, thank you. I’ve started following Western raceway on Instagram. I grew up in phx, racing canyon, thrasherland, etc. I’ve been living in SoCal the...
Hey bvm111, thank you. I’ve started following Western raceway on Instagram. I grew up in phx, racing canyon, thrasherland, etc. I’ve been living in SoCal the past 18 years, where I could pretty much ride one of 6 tracks, any day of the week. I lived 2miles from Perris raceway and 10 miles from Lake Elsinore.. Pala/Fox has been the track to be At lately.. great track!! I broke my foot on the AM track at Pala in 17. So now I ride the vet tracks. I’m 46. ACP has a ripping vet track.. I’ll goto to canyon again. But 40$ on top of the time and travel and gas money. Its just a bummer. I knows it’s only 10$ more. Shoots! Sorry for getting off track... sure I’ll hit you up when I make it out to western.. till then ride safe!! Thanks..-R
I’ll be 46 this summer I bet we were at Canyon and Thrasher at the same time... man Thraser at night during the summer nights was a blast!!!

Yeah Canyon wouldn’t even give a military break which I was surprised about. I’ve been to Milestone, LACR, and now sunrise and they give us a discount so 25 bucks is great...get to Canyon and it’s a resounding NO when we asked. Sucks because Canyon in the mid 90s to early 2000s was my hangout... Wednesday and Friday night practice and having a couple beers before driving home, I know i was a trouble maker back then, are some of my fondest memories from back then!

I ride with Wildeye511 on here and he is same age and we just go to ride and have fun now... let me know if you are heading down to ride ACP. I just drove home from PHX yesterday and I’m down there all the time and would love to try it out.

My screen name @hotmail is my email send me a message and we can meet up. We were just in Williams and Flag this week too... spring break and took my son to Bearizona. If you haven’t tried Historic Brewing there in Williams give it a try if you like micro brew it was really good!
1
Kzirk525
Posts
101
Joined
2/20/2018
Location
Phoenix, AZ, USA
4/21/2019 9:41pm
Hello all, I’m New to northern AZ. I live in Williams. I have been traveling down to buckeye to ride ACP “great track” .. I not...
Hello all,
I’m New to northern AZ. I live in Williams. I have been traveling down to buckeye to ride ACP “great track” .. I not a fan of canyon. Sadly their vet track is a joke, and the 40$ to ride it kills me.. I have a little turn track but it gets a little boring. Now that the weather warming up, I’m seeing bikes in the back of trucks every time I goto flagstaff. Where to ride around here??? Someone suggested Wing Mountain?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much...-R
I wish there was more out here man! I think ACP is the best option for moto. I haven't been able to find a track preped decently out here besides ACP...
1
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/22/2019 6:55am
bvm111 wrote:
Western is a work in progress I think... its decomposed granite and sand over a hard base and they don’t have a way to rip the...
Western is a work in progress I think... its decomposed granite and sand over a hard base and they don’t have a way to rip the ground for prep so I think currently that’s holding them back. Every jump is shaped different with either too steep of a face or landing or too shallow and I think that detracts from the experience. It is an option and some guys love it so maybe give it a try... if you do let me know and I can meet you out there as the intermediate and Vet tracks are pretty fun.

I grew up in Scottsdale/ Tempe and I really like Canyon I know it’s a love it or hate it place and the recent change to 40 bucks entry is a little obnoxious. I’ve been to ACP and it looks really nice but I didn’t get a chance to ride that day. Some guys mentioned ET in Mesa and it’s been over 15 years since I’ve been there so I can’t comment on the current condition but it was not the greatest back then... I have heard it’s a lot better than it was “back in the day”

Hope that helps... there is shit for riding in Vegas so I know the feeling and why we usually drive to SoCal to ride... just did 3 hrs one way to Sunrise MX in Adelanto today!
Hey bvm111, thank you. I’ve started following Western raceway on Instagram. I grew up in phx, racing canyon, thrasherland, etc. I’ve been living in SoCal the...
Hey bvm111, thank you. I’ve started following Western raceway on Instagram. I grew up in phx, racing canyon, thrasherland, etc. I’ve been living in SoCal the past 18 years, where I could pretty much ride one of 6 tracks, any day of the week. I lived 2miles from Perris raceway and 10 miles from Lake Elsinore.. Pala/Fox has been the track to be At lately.. great track!! I broke my foot on the AM track at Pala in 17. So now I ride the vet tracks. I’m 46. ACP has a ripping vet track.. I’ll goto to canyon again. But 40$ on top of the time and travel and gas money. Its just a bummer. I knows it’s only 10$ more. Shoots! Sorry for getting off track... sure I’ll hit you up when I make it out to western.. till then ride safe!! Thanks..-R
bvm111 wrote:
I’ll be 46 this summer I bet we were at Canyon and Thrasher at the same time... man Thraser at night during the summer nights was...
I’ll be 46 this summer I bet we were at Canyon and Thrasher at the same time... man Thraser at night during the summer nights was a blast!!!

Yeah Canyon wouldn’t even give a military break which I was surprised about. I’ve been to Milestone, LACR, and now sunrise and they give us a discount so 25 bucks is great...get to Canyon and it’s a resounding NO when we asked. Sucks because Canyon in the mid 90s to early 2000s was my hangout... Wednesday and Friday night practice and having a couple beers before driving home, I know i was a trouble maker back then, are some of my fondest memories from back then!

I ride with Wildeye511 on here and he is same age and we just go to ride and have fun now... let me know if you are heading down to ride ACP. I just drove home from PHX yesterday and I’m down there all the time and would love to try it out.

My screen name @hotmail is my email send me a message and we can meet up. We were just in Williams and Flag this week too... spring break and took my son to Bearizona. If you haven’t tried Historic Brewing there in Williams give it a try if you like micro brew it was really good!
Yeah man, foresure i’ll Hit you up for some riding. Let me know you next trip to phx. I usually head down Friday night. Ride early morning before the heat that will be coming soon.. ✌️
rmcchancey@gmail
bymcchancey on Instagram
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/22/2019 7:01am
Hello all, I’m New to northern AZ. I live in Williams. I have been traveling down to buckeye to ride ACP “great track” .. I not...
Hello all,
I’m New to northern AZ. I live in Williams. I have been traveling down to buckeye to ride ACP “great track” .. I not a fan of canyon. Sadly their vet track is a joke, and the 40$ to ride it kills me.. I have a little turn track but it gets a little boring. Now that the weather warming up, I’m seeing bikes in the back of trucks every time I goto flagstaff. Where to ride around here??? Someone suggested Wing Mountain?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much...-R
Kzirk525 wrote:
I wish there was more out here man! I think ACP is the best option for moto. I haven't been able to find a track preped...
I wish there was more out here man! I think ACP is the best option for moto. I haven't been able to find a track preped decently out here besides ACP...
ACP is ripping!! I grew up in phx we had a ton of “free riding tracks” all over.. moved away to SoCal. Moved to northern AZ this year. I thought for sure there would be free ride tracks up here... no dice.....✌️
c91x
Posts
52
Joined
3/8/2019
Location
Prescott Valley, AZ, USA
4/22/2019 8:28am
Thrasher land night practice and race days were awesome. I moved away and haven't been to ET in 5 years or more but Jonah really turned that place around. The dirt was loamy the last time i rode it.
1
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/22/2019 10:23am
c91x wrote:
Thrasher land night practice and race days were awesome. I moved away and haven't been to ET in 5 years or more but Jonah really turned...
Thrasher land night practice and race days were awesome. I moved away and haven't been to ET in 5 years or more but Jonah really turned that place around. The dirt was loamy the last time i rode it.
Thank you... I will check out ET....
Kzirk525
Posts
101
Joined
2/20/2018
Location
Phoenix, AZ, USA
4/22/2019 11:40am
Hello all, I’m New to northern AZ. I live in Williams. I have been traveling down to buckeye to ride ACP “great track” .. I not...
Hello all,
I’m New to northern AZ. I live in Williams. I have been traveling down to buckeye to ride ACP “great track” .. I not a fan of canyon. Sadly their vet track is a joke, and the 40$ to ride it kills me.. I have a little turn track but it gets a little boring. Now that the weather warming up, I’m seeing bikes in the back of trucks every time I goto flagstaff. Where to ride around here??? Someone suggested Wing Mountain?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much...-R
Kzirk525 wrote:
I wish there was more out here man! I think ACP is the best option for moto. I haven't been able to find a track preped...
I wish there was more out here man! I think ACP is the best option for moto. I haven't been able to find a track preped decently out here besides ACP...
ACP is ripping!! I grew up in phx we had a ton of “free riding tracks” all over.. moved away to SoCal. Moved to northern AZ...
ACP is ripping!! I grew up in phx we had a ton of “free riding tracks” all over.. moved away to SoCal. Moved to northern AZ this year. I thought for sure there would be free ride tracks up here... no dice.....✌️
I know same here! I grew up 15 mins from Pala/Fox and moved out here for school. I figured there would be more tracks. I know of a few spots out by Canyon. There's some fun sand and corner tracks out there. I normally ride there after a good rain.
1
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/22/2019 11:47am
Let me know if you want some riding buddies next time you go out after the rain... ✌️-R
Mr. Ted
Posts
1685
Joined
5/7/2010
Location
Atoka, TN, USA
Fantasy
4/22/2019 4:40pm
c91x wrote:
Thrasher land night practice and race days were awesome. I moved away and haven't been to ET in 5 years or more but Jonah really turned...
Thrasher land night practice and race days were awesome. I moved away and haven't been to ET in 5 years or more but Jonah really turned that place around. The dirt was loamy the last time i rode it.
Thank you... I will check out ET....
ET is decent when it's actually open. Generally it's open from later November thru late February on Sundays only. The dude that owns it is all about his circle track/mub bogs/ sand drags, but it was originally permitted as moto and if he totally shuts moto down they'll yank his permit. I used to live less than 5 miles from ET and drove right past it by another 80 to get to ACP. Another really good track is motoland in Casa Grande. Very well maintained, has a store on site, covered parking and an SX track.
1
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/22/2019 6:14pm
c91x wrote:
Thrasher land night practice and race days were awesome. I moved away and haven't been to ET in 5 years or more but Jonah really turned...
Thrasher land night practice and race days were awesome. I moved away and haven't been to ET in 5 years or more but Jonah really turned that place around. The dirt was loamy the last time i rode it.
Thank you... I will check out ET....
Mr. Ted wrote:
ET is decent when it's actually open. Generally it's open from later November thru late February on Sundays only. The dude that owns it is all...
ET is decent when it's actually open. Generally it's open from later November thru late February on Sundays only. The dude that owns it is all about his circle track/mub bogs/ sand drags, but it was originally permitted as moto and if he totally shuts moto down they'll yank his permit. I used to live less than 5 miles from ET and drove right past it by another 80 to get to ACP. Another really good track is motoland in Casa Grande. Very well maintained, has a store on site, covered parking and an SX track.
Thank you. Good to know about ET. I will definitely check our motoland.... ✌️
motomojo
Posts
509
Joined
12/3/2015
Location
Kingman, AZ, USA
4/23/2019 1:05pm
I have a private track 40 miles east of Kingman not far from Williams an hour maybe a bit more.
I'm not open to the public but if you want to come out and ride sometime let me know.
1
TimeBomb394
Posts
1
Joined
4/23/2019
Location
Surprise, AZ, USA
4/23/2019 3:17pm
This post is exactly what I was looking for. I live in Surprise and just bought a yz250f after 20 years since I quit racing. Excited there are a couple tracks within an hour but bummed that's it'll be 115 soon and was thinking I won't be able to ride a track until Fall. Surprised there isn't a good MX track up north...maybe a worthy investment to buy some land and have one built.
1
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/23/2019 8:55pm
motomojo wrote:
I have a private track 40 miles east of Kingman not far from Williams an hour maybe a bit more. I'm not open to the public...
I have a private track 40 miles east of Kingman not far from Williams an hour maybe a bit more.
I'm not open to the public but if you want to come out and ride sometime let me know.
Awesome!!!! I will send you message..
bymcchancey
Posts
40
Joined
3/24/2019
Location
Williams, AZ, USA
4/23/2019 8:56pm
This post is exactly what I was looking for. I live in Surprise and just bought a yz250f after 20 years since I quit racing. Excited...
This post is exactly what I was looking for. I live in Surprise and just bought a yz250f after 20 years since I quit racing. Excited there are a couple tracks within an hour but bummed that's it'll be 115 soon and was thinking I won't be able to ride a track until Fall. Surprised there isn't a good MX track up north...maybe a worthy investment to buy some land and have one built.
Yes! There totally needs to be a track up here!!!
bvm111
Posts
10184
Joined
7/1/2008
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
4/23/2019 10:28pm
motomojo wrote:
I have a private track 40 miles east of Kingman not far from Williams an hour maybe a bit more. I'm not open to the public...
I have a private track 40 miles east of Kingman not far from Williams an hour maybe a bit more.
I'm not open to the public but if you want to come out and ride sometime let me know.
Awesome!!!! I will send you message..
I just rode at Joe’s track last week and it is a super cool layout up on the hillside south of kingman! The weather didn’t cooperate with us and the dirt was a little tricky that day but overall it was a lot of fun! There are some videos posted on you tube if you search “gopher gulch MX” it will come up. If you get a chance to go out you won’t be disappointed and if I can get time off from work I can meet you up there it’s about 2 - 2.5 hour drive for me from Vegas.
1
Kzirk525
Posts
101
Joined
2/20/2018
Location
Phoenix, AZ, USA
4/23/2019 10:30pm
motomojo wrote:
I have a private track 40 miles east of Kingman not far from Williams an hour maybe a bit more. I'm not open to the public...
I have a private track 40 miles east of Kingman not far from Williams an hour maybe a bit more.
I'm not open to the public but if you want to come out and ride sometime let me know.
Awesome!!!! I will send you message..
I'd love to join you guys. The track looks awesome!
1
motomojo
Posts
509
Joined
12/3/2015
Location
Kingman, AZ, USA
4/24/2019 3:00pm
Kzirk525 wrote:
I'd love to join you guys. The track looks awesome!
Got your message could not reply via Vital figures.
Send me an email
motomojo3@gmail.com
firemedic301
Posts
220
Joined
2/9/2009
Location
Lake Havasu, AZ, USA
4/24/2019 7:20pm
Sara Park in Havasu has an MX Park? Not sure on hours, days, or fees, but have seen friends ride it fairly often?
1

Post a reply to: Northern Arizona MX????

The Latest