|
exsarg
3/25/2013 3:09pm
hes got a real good karate kick
Bguy85
3/25/2013 3:22pm
Appears to be rolling pretty good.
3/25/2013 9:11pm
Good to see a NW guy still at it. Nick was always fast up here in washington, even faster than most the pros when he was still an intermediate. Loved to watch him ride, but he was always really cocky. Saw him crash a few times in arenacross years ago and he would just leave his bike on the track and walk off. I wish somebody else on here remembers this but my favorite NW Arenacross moment ever was when Shon Wilson cleaned out Schmidt after the finish line and Nick left his bike laying on the track and ran off.... classic #816
dak446
3/25/2013 9:20pm
Good to see a NW guy still at it. Nick was always fast up here in washington, even faster than most the pros when he was...
Good to see a NW guy still at it. Nick was always fast up here in washington, even faster than most the pros when he was still an intermediate. Loved to watch him ride, but he was always really cocky. Saw him crash a few times in arenacross years ago and he would just leave his bike on the track and walk off. I wish somebody else on here remembers this but my favorite NW Arenacross moment ever was when Shon Wilson cleaned out Schmidt after the finish line and Nick left his bike laying on the track and ran off.... classic #816
Not surprising. You have to be a spoiled brat in order to make it anywhere in this sport nowadays. Everyone has to have 57 practice bikes and 32 modded race bikes, personal trainers, and private tracks in California or Florida. When things don't go their way, they cry about it and throw a fit.

The Shop

mx510
Fantasy
1707th
3/25/2013 9:36pm
Good to see a NW guy still at it. Nick was always fast up here in washington, even faster than most the pros when he was...
Not trying to pile on here but, I had the same dealing with him when he was up here. I will say though, he was young and I havent seen him since he lived up here and maybe he has changed. He is for sure a hell of a lot faster than I ever was.
3/25/2013 10:24pm
Most definitely not discounting his skills on a bike. Its been probably 4 years since ive seen him up in the NW. Im pulling for him everytime i see him in the night show at SX
5/11/2013 8:46am
dak446 wrote:
Not surprising. You have to be a spoiled brat in order to make it anywhere in this sport nowadays. Everyone has to have 57 practice bikes...
Not surprising. You have to be a spoiled brat in order to make it anywhere in this sport nowadays. Everyone has to have 57 practice bikes and 32 modded race bikes, personal trainers, and private tracks in California or Florida. When things don't go their way, they cry about it and throw a fit.
Let's get the facts straight here. There are plenty of guy's in this sport that scrape by. Schmidt has 1 race bike and 1test bike. Spends his winnings on suspensions, motor rebuilds, and all the things that the factory guy's have 10 of. I remember the local pro's acting like the spoiled brats when a 14 yr old got on the line. Not a lot of class on either side back then but the pro's put out a pretty crappy example. I woulda parked all your asses!

Post a reply to: Nick Schmidt Testing / Milestone Mx

The Latest