My 4 wheels

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2007 7:48 PM

Well ill tell ya my four wheels can probably out do most of your guyz two.....i been lookin to buy a big yz450f anyways sotongue

|

5/3/2007 8:27 PM

You need to go to...

www.mototalk.com

There are a bunch of quad loving guys at that place. Just make sure that you make a BIG announcement when you get there.

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

5/3/2007 8:38 PM



Post edited by: huck, at: 5/4/2007 6:47 AM
|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

5/4/2007 11:03 AM

huck wrote:

Post edited by: huck, at: 5/4/2007 6:47 AM

Is this guy talking about Goon Buggies? I have ridden them, sure they take skill, but really I have yet to see any out perform a motorcycle. Great fun in the dunes, asking for it on hard pack dirt.

|

5/4/2007 9:15 PM

huck wrote:

Post edited by: huck, at: 5/4/2007 6:47 AM

Tiki wrote:

Is this guy talking about Goon Buggies? I have ridden them, sure they take skill, but really I have yet to see any out perform a motorcycle. Great fun in the dunes, asking for it on hard pack dirt.

I have never seen a Quad, out do a motorcycle, when they are all combined in a single race...for instance The Baja 1000.

Take the best Quad racer in the world, (who ever that is) put him against the best motocross racer, say....oh...maybe, James Stewart...whos' gunna' win ?

Lap times at the world 4-stroke MX championships, Quads were, 12 seconds slower per lap, on an average three minute lap. 30 minutes + 2 laps. In 14 laps they would be lapped !

Supermoto, same thing.

|

5/20/2007 10:58 AM

huck wrote:

Post edited by: huck, at: 5/4/2007 6:47 AM

Tiki wrote:

Is this guy talking about Goon Buggies? I have ridden them, sure they take skill, but really I have yet to see any out perform a motorcycle. Great fun in the dunes, asking for it on hard pack dirt.

Mike Bierman wrote:

I have never seen a Quad, out do a motorcycle, when they are all combined in a single race...for instance The Baja 1000.

Take the best Quad racer in the world, (who ever that is) put him against the best motocross racer, say....oh...maybe, James Stewart...whos' gunna' win ?

Lap times at the world 4-stroke MX championships, Quads were, 12 seconds slower per lap, on an average three minute lap. 30 minutes + 2 laps. In 14 laps they would be lapped !

Supermoto, same thing.

better yet, a quad on a supercross track. would go something like single-single, turn, single-single-single. Quads are best suited for tying down the buck you just killed and hauling it back to the lodge so you can hang it above the mantle. I thought quad was a four letter curse word that gets edited in print and in forums.

|

5/20/2007 11:08 AM

Tiki wrote:

Is this guy talking about Goon Buggies? I have ridden them, sure they take skill, but really I have yet to see any out perform a motorcycle. Great fun in the dunes, asking for it on hard pack dirt.

Mike Bierman wrote:

I have never seen a Quad, out do a motorcycle, when they are all combined in a single race...for instance The Baja 1000.

Take the best Quad racer in the world, (who ever that is) put him against the best motocross racer, say....oh...maybe, James Stewart...whos' gunna' win ?

Lap times at the world 4-stroke MX championships, Quads were, 12 seconds slower per lap, on an average three minute lap. 30 minutes + 2 laps. In 14 laps they would be lapped !

Supermoto, same thing.

eurohero wrote:

better yet, a quad on a supercross track. would go something like single-single, turn, single-single-single. Quads are best suited for tying down the buck you just killed and hauling it back to the lodge so you can hang it above the mantle. I thought quad was a four letter curse word that gets edited in print and in forums.

Agree !

Quads, are for workin' the farm, and fat girls.

|

6/11/2007 8:49 AM

Mike Bierman wrote:

I have never seen a Quad, out do a motorcycle, when they are all combined in a single race...for instance The Baja 1000.

Take the best Quad racer in the world, (who ever that is) put him against the best motocross racer, say....oh...maybe, James Stewart...whos' gunna' win ?

Lap times at the world 4-stroke MX championships, Quads were, 12 seconds slower per lap, on an average three minute lap. 30 minutes + 2 laps. In 14 laps they would be lapped !

Supermoto, same thing.

eurohero wrote:

better yet, a quad on a supercross track. would go something like single-single, turn, single-single-single. Quads are best suited for tying down the buck you just killed and hauling it back to the lodge so you can hang it above the mantle. I thought quad was a four letter curse word that gets edited in print and in forums.

Mike Bierman wrote:

Agree !

Quads, are for workin' the farm, and fat girls.

This is some quality fishing. Caught his limit of five with catch and release in effect, he caught Huck twice.

|

I remain unperturbed by the joy and the madness, I encounter everywhere I turn.