Meg Rutledge!

Crush
Posts
21137
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
Edited Date/Time 6/16/2013 9:35am
Shit that was dodgy...

She just OJ'd a table at Maggiora!









|
Derpin' DJ
Posts
6418
Joined
5/27/2011
Location
Newcastle, AU
6/16/2013 1:18am
Thats hectic!
68
Posts
710
Joined
8/25/2012
Location
Sydney, AU
6/16/2013 2:59am
lucky she's australian
motosmith
Posts
2046
Joined
11/8/2010
Location
Washougal, WA, USA
6/16/2013 5:13am
"OJ'd" , Lol.
Crush
Posts
21137
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
6/16/2013 5:35am
motosmith wrote:
"OJ'd" , Lol.
Never heard OJ'd? haha...

The Shop

Trauma
Posts
557
Joined
1/19/2010
Location
Victoria, AU
6/16/2013 6:23am
They don't call her Mad Meg for nothing.
Crush
Posts
21137
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
6/16/2013 6:38am
Honestly, that is the dirtiest feeling in the world, over jumping something and knowing your gonna slap it down or stack...

Did it the first time when I was 4 on a PW, and have had nightmares about it since!
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
6/16/2013 8:34am
I really wish her dad ( oldmate ) could get her over here for a full WMX season! The chick is a great rider!
Crush
Posts
21137
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
6/16/2013 8:43am
jeffro503 wrote:
I really wish her dad ( oldmate ) could get her over here for a full WMX season! The chick is a great rider!
Almost Dad isn't it? haha...

Yeha she rips by the looks of it, but if I was Fiolek, Patterson etc, I'd be trying to get to the GPs, they have a better series now.

And really, if Fiolek, JP$, Duncan and Geiger went to the GPs, which I know is a big deal, but if they did, that would mean a n actual TRUE world championship like we all dream about with RV/RD/JS/CR/JB/TC/JW/JB/JG/BT v AC/CD/GP/KD/KS/RB/DG etc...

Would be sick!
gotwings
Posts
849
Joined
7/11/2010
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
6/16/2013 9:35am
Sweet! Good on ya!...

Post a reply to: Meg Rutledge!

The Latest