MXGP RIDERS RACING MONSTER CUP

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2018 12:18 PM

Has anyone heard if any of the GP riders are sticking around a week after MXON and racing the MEC??

|

9/28/2018 12:31 PM

mxer0122 wrote:

Has anyone heard if any of the GP riders are sticking around a week after MXON and racing the MEC??

Nothing’s really been mentioned. I doubt you’d see much as most would have one or two days of SX practice to do it after MXdN and there’s not much upside for them...

|

9/28/2018 3:56 PM

Brian Moreau is racing Amateur All-Stars, he had some flashes of brilliance in EMX2 this year, and has been savage in EMX125 last couple years.. He could fun to watch, Jalek will win that class, but it'll be interesting to see where Moreau ends up.

|

9/28/2018 4:02 PM

CEMX182 wrote:

Brian Moreau is racing Amateur All-Stars, he had some flashes of brilliance in EMX2 this year, and has been savage in EMX125 last couple years.. He could fun to watch, Jalek will win that class, but it'll be interesting to see where Moreau ends up.

Yep, he is considered as a futur Ferrandis / Musquin over here. Hope he does good at the MEC

|

9/29/2018 12:50 PM

He will probably go 9-dnf...

|

9/29/2018 1:41 PM

Moreau is good. It wouldn't surprise me to see him at the front of that class. He has crashes in him but he will be one of the fastest in the class IMO

|

9/29/2018 2:29 PM

That’s gonna be cool to see! Moreau is probably the next GP guy that will move over full time. He has a bunch of SX experience from the French series.

|

9/29/2018 3:10 PM

I have no clue how he compares to the top American Amateurs but Moreau is a pretty good SX rider
Maybe he can podium

View this post on Instagram

??‍♂️??‍♂️

A post shared by Brian Moreau (@brianmoreau225) on

|