MEC Tickets

mumbles
Fantasy
842nd
Has anybody just showed up and bought tickets at the MEC? I'm going to the Barrett Jackson Car auction this weekend and I forgot it's the MEC weekend also. Just wondered if I show up can I buy a ticket at the gate.
|
wwoberg
10/10/2016 11:00am
If like too know also. We planned a family trip to Vegas last March and had no idea MEC weekend. If we go to race, it will be a last minute decision.
mumbles
Fantasy
842nd
10/10/2016 12:30pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Yes it will not sell out.
Thanks Mr. Info....I appreciate the reply.
bvm111
10/10/2016 3:27pm
You can also go to the UNLV Thomas and Mack box office and purchase there, it's on the corner of Tropicana and Swenson as you exit from the airport and might be more convenient option.

The Shop

mumbles
Fantasy
842nd
10/10/2016 11:06pm
bvm111 wrote:
You can also go to the UNLV Thomas and Mack box office and purchase there, it's on the corner of Tropicana and Swenson as you exit...
You can also go to the UNLV Thomas and Mack box office and purchase there, it's on the corner of Tropicana and Swenson as you exit from the airport and might be more convenient option.
Thanks bvm111....Sounds like a plan.
bvm111
10/11/2016 5:08am Edited Date/Time 10/11/2016 5:09am
bvm111 wrote:
You can also go to the UNLV Thomas and Mack box office and purchase there, it's on the corner of Tropicana and Swenson as you exit...
mumbles wrote:
No problem, I work at UNLV and I am going to pick up my tickets today. I will double check to see how long they will be selling them there or if you can get them at the stadium on Saturday.
bvm111
10/11/2016 12:36pm
bvm111 wrote:
mumbles wrote:
I just went to the Box Office to pick up my tickets and asked for you, they said day of event for sure go to the Box Office at the Stadium and they are not projecting to sell out. The campus is turning into a mad house due to the next presidential debate (debacle) being set up so you wont be able to get to the box office on campus on Friday through the debate.
mumbles
Fantasy
842nd
10/11/2016 1:21pm
bvm111 wrote:
mumbles wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
I just went to the Box Office to pick up my tickets and asked for you, they said day of event for sure go to the...
I just went to the Box Office to pick up my tickets and asked for you, they said day of event for sure go to the Box Office at the Stadium and they are not projecting to sell out. The campus is turning into a mad house due to the next presidential debate (debacle) being set up so you wont be able to get to the box office on campus on Friday through the debate.
bvm11.....thanks a lot for checking. I appreciate the info. Since I'm already in Vegas this weekend it won't hurt to go see if I can get tickets at the stadium. Do they charge for parking at the stadium?
bvm111
10/11/2016 2:05pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2016 2:05pm
mumbles wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
I just went to the Box Office to pick up my tickets and asked for you, they said day of event for sure go to the...
mumbles wrote:
bvm11.....thanks a lot for checking. I appreciate the info. Since I'm already in Vegas this weekend it won't hurt to go see if I can get...
bvm11.....thanks a lot for checking. I appreciate the info. Since I'm already in Vegas this weekend it won't hurt to go see if I can get tickets at the stadium. Do they charge for parking at the stadium?
They do charge at the stadium for parking, if I remember its like 10 or 20 dollars depending what lot you go to.

Post a reply to: MEC Tickets

The Latest