bsharkey
8/23/2020 2:10am
Where was darian sayanai today,?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/23/2020 4:12am
brlatm wrote:
Umm, some engine builders may want to go back to the drawing board for ET3.
crusty_xx wrote:
Didn't seem to be a problem for Adam
gregyou wrote:
Yes because how many titles does AC have compared to tomac ?
Might as well ask what size boots he wears
Truckdriver
8/23/2020 4:45am
Was nice to see in the 250 races, the midwest kids were among the best in the mud. Race 2 Martin Martin McAdoo. Munford was going good, but got to taste the mud.
Humm? Midwest, names start with M. and they go good in the mud. Mmmmmmmmmm?
KDXGarage
8/23/2020 4:48am
Weigand DID keep going on and ON about him having qualifying trouble.

DUDE. WE GET IT, already.

I wish I had a dollar for every time they tried to make an issue of the smoke from a bike.

The Shop

cwel11
8/23/2020 1:28pm
cwel11 wrote:
If NBC doesn’t get their shit together this’ll be the last year I buy the gold package. They miss all kinds of shit or jump to...
If NBC doesn’t get their shit together this’ll be the last year I buy the gold package. They miss all kinds of shit or jump to their bs interviews. Then weigant channels his inner Shaheen to try and create drama. We get it. He barely qualified.
supercuss wrote:
I'm all for pointing out the many, many flaws in Ralph Sheheen's SX announcing, but trolling Weigandt seems like a bridge too far. Sheheen is an...
I'm all for pointing out the many, many flaws in Ralph Sheheen's SX announcing, but trolling Weigandt seems like a bridge too far. Sheheen is an embarrassment to the sport while Weigandt adds a ton of value. Weege and Langston are so far ahead of the SX announcers that nitpicking like this comes across as petty and just plain stupid.
My point is I usually do like Weigant but yesterday he was repeating the same shit over and over. Which is why the comparison to Shaheen. Really not my main gripe anyway. Most of what pisses me off is paying money to a national known media company that’s been in business forever, that can’t seem to catch any interesting things that happen on the track.
8/29/2020 8:55pm
Was nice to see in the 250 races, the midwest kids were among the best in the mud. Race 2 Martin Martin McAdoo. Munford was going...
Was nice to see in the 250 races, the midwest kids were among the best in the mud. Race 2 Martin Martin McAdoo. Munford was going good, but got to taste the mud.
Humm? Midwest, names start with M. and they go good in the mud. Mmmmmmmmmm?
Yeah the Midwest and North East are usually pretty good in the mud. Local tracks practice is always a mud bath, early motos still muddy. LL race Looked like a lot of fun, for the riders.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
8/29/2020 9:06pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2020 9:07pm
After qualifying I had written Tomac off by saying he had a mental problem.

Well, I hang my head in shame this morning whilst eating my bowl of crow....well done to him and his crew.

This championship is going to be a good one.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/29/2020 9:11pm
Boomslang wrote:
After qualifying I had written Tomac off by saying he had a mental problem. Well, I hang my head in shame this morning whilst eating my...

Well, I hang my head in shame this morning whilst eating my bowl of crow....well done to him and his crew.

I know it's still early, but wrong thread, Boom. Grinning
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
8/29/2020 9:19pm
Boomslang wrote:
After qualifying I had written Tomac off by saying he had a mental problem. Well, I hang my head in shame this morning whilst eating my...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
I know it's still early, but wrong thread, Boom. Grinning
Early and a partial hangover....Blink I'm going back to bed....

Post a reply to: Loretta Lynn's 2 - Main Races Bench Racing

The Latest