KTM 250

ACMYERS
Posts
865
Joined
3/21/2008
Location
Zeeland, MI, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 9:53am
Just picked up our first 250 Two stroke for my younger son (he's 16). Man that bike is smoking fast. He has been out of it for the last year (trying to figure out if riding is really what he wanted). Last bike he was on was a RMZ250. He was smiling ear to ear after his first ride back. Legs and arms are sore, but that's not stopping him.


I'm glad he got the itch to ride again instead of pushing around his skate board. Don't get me wrong the skate boarding was fun to watch and much cheaper.... It's easier spend time with him and share a common bond with moto.
|
Jarid332
Posts
5360
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Somewhere north of Toronto, CA
Fantasy
4/5/2009 8:35am
Well that's awesome that he's back into riding again! I sold everything when I moved back to Canada, so I without a bike since July and have the itch to ride and been thinking about picking up a 250. I miss the 2 stroke.
TerryK
Posts
9899
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
CA
4/5/2009 8:50am
ACMYERS wrote:
Just picked up our first 250 Two stroke for my younger son (he's 16). Man that bike is smoking fast. He has been out of it...
Just picked up our first 250 Two stroke for my younger son (he's 16). Man that bike is smoking fast. He has been out of it for the last year (trying to figure out if riding is really what he wanted). Last bike he was on was a RMZ250. He was smiling ear to ear after his first ride back. Legs and arms are sore, but that's not stopping him.


I'm glad he got the itch to ride again instead of pushing around his skate board. Don't get me wrong the skate boarding was fun to watch and much cheaper.... It's easier spend time with him and share a common bond with moto.
That is awesome! I really miss bond that dirt bikes brought to my son and I but he's found music so I'm pretty pumped about that. Sure do miss riding with him though.
Larry
Posts
5092
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fayetteville, GA, USA
4/5/2009 8:53am
ACMYERS wrote:
Just picked up our first 250 Two stroke for my younger son (he's 16). Man that bike is smoking fast. He has been out of it...
Just picked up our first 250 Two stroke for my younger son (he's 16). Man that bike is smoking fast. He has been out of it for the last year (trying to figure out if riding is really what he wanted). Last bike he was on was a RMZ250. He was smiling ear to ear after his first ride back. Legs and arms are sore, but that's not stopping him.


I'm glad he got the itch to ride again instead of pushing around his skate board. Don't get me wrong the skate boarding was fun to watch and much cheaper.... It's easier spend time with him and share a common bond with moto.
X1
The ride home after riding with my son is the best part of my week.
wavslide
Posts
227
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Oceanside, CA, USA
4/5/2009 9:57am
I'm jealous, my kids don't like MX/SX or surfing. Oh well, I do.

The Shop

09450f
Posts
2746
Joined
9/24/2008
Location
Temecula, HI, USA
4/5/2009 11:18am
the KTM 250sx is oneof the fastest 250's i have ever rode..i have this one with pro curcuit suspension and pipe..i'm not sure if it had motor work..but its fast

Post a reply to: KTM 250

The Latest