Jimmy Button`s Amazing Bike Ride

mx400bee
Posts
237
Joined
7/1/2010
Location
Kannapolis, NC, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:13pm
Fox News in Central Florida is telling Jimmy`s bike ride story this morning after he arrived in Daytona yesterday and rode a victory lap around the race track. Pretty good coverage and exposure including an interview with Mr. Button himself. Way to go Jimmy. Unbelieveable heart and determination from that young man.
|
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
4/18/2011 5:05am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2011 5:05am
Having driven across the country, it makes you realize how big it is. I can't imagine riding across it...though it'd definitely make for a heck of a challenge. Congrats, Jimmy.
Ride154
Posts
281
Joined
6/21/2010
Location
Tulia, TX, USA
4/18/2011 5:26am
What was the total broken bone count? An elbow and a few ribs and 2 broken helmets (from seperate accidents) I believe?

Jimmy is one bad dude.
newmann
Posts
24437
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
4/18/2011 6:21am
Link to fox news story?

The Shop

mx400bee
Posts
237
Joined
7/1/2010
Location
Kannapolis, NC, USA
4/18/2011 7:02am
newmann wrote:
Link to fox news story?
Newmann, Google Jimmy Button bike ride for a story in the Orlando Sentinel or orlandosentinel.com and you can try myfoxorlando.com but I couldn`t find the video of the story from this morning. I`m not that sharp with the interwebs so sorry but that`s all I got.

Post a reply to: Jimmy Button`s Amazing Bike Ride

The Latest