Jeff Alessi

ctaco188
5/22/2010 8:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 12:38am
If any of you guys are interested in what a motocross racer does when he is not racing mx come watch Jeff Alessi make his first debut at a R/C car national tomorrow at ARC in Temecula. For directions go to www.arcraceway.com
|
Grendel
5/22/2010 8:13pm
Moto-concepts lost a talented kid.
500guy
5/22/2010 8:22pm
Grendel wrote:
Jeff is a good kid, He should be racing scooters not playing with Toy cars.
ASH510
5/22/2010 8:24pm
i guess i missed it did he get dropped by the concepts of moto team

The Shop

Mike D
5/22/2010 8:54pm
Grendel wrote:
500guy wrote:
If your Dad was Tony you would probably rather play with Toy cars too.
gt80rider
5/22/2010 9:07pm
ctaco188 wrote:
If any of you guys are interested in what a motocross racer does when he is not racing mx come watch Jeff Alessi make his first...
If any of you guys are interested in what a motocross racer does when he is not racing mx come watch Jeff Alessi make his first debut at a R/C car national tomorrow at ARC in Temecula. For directions go to www.arcraceway.com
a Jimmy Babcock series race isn't exactly what i'd call a national... actually a pretty good series, but being strictly west coast doesn't make it much of a "national"...

Roar gas nats are in colorado this year..... Roar electric nats in chicago.... would be cool to see him show to one of those events and see if he can make the E main or better... RV's out for a while, would be cool to see him wheel for a while this summer before he's back on both feet...
Gardner37
5/22/2010 9:10pm
You are kidding right?
redrider400
5/22/2010 9:18pm
Grendel wrote:
500guy wrote:
Toy cars? You may want to check again. They are far from it.
5/22/2010 9:34pm
is he retired?

he wasn't going anywhere with his mx career anyways.

time to go back to school and get a career.
500guy
5/22/2010 9:42pm
Grendel wrote:
500guy wrote:
Toy cars? You may want to check again. They are far from it.
yes, Toy cars. they might be expensive and complicated but they are little toys.

5/22/2010 9:48pm
500guy wrote:
yes, Toy cars. they might be expensive and complicated but they are little toys.

jay,

you really think jeff alessi can have a fruitful career in pro mx?

don't you think he should call it a day and focus on his education / career?
Stoop
Fantasy
1021st
5/22/2010 9:50pm
He should move to Australia, i'm sure one of the teams down here would give him a ride
Rizzo
5/22/2010 10:20pm
ctaco188 wrote:
If any of you guys are interested in what a motocross racer does when he is not racing mx come watch Jeff Alessi make his first...
gt80rider wrote:
a Jimmy Babcock series race isn't exactly what i'd call a national... actually a pretty good series, but being strictly west coast doesn't make it much...
a Jimmy Babcock series race isn't exactly what i'd call a national... actually a pretty good series, but being strictly west coast doesn't make it much of a "national"...

Roar gas nats are in colorado this year..... Roar electric nats in chicago.... would be cool to see him show to one of those events and see if he can make the E main or better... RV's out for a while, would be cool to see him wheel for a while this summer before he's back on both feet...
I was about to say the same. JBRL is far from a national and I wouldn't even call it a west coast series, it doesn't even leave SoCal. It's a good series for sure though. Just like in MX, you have to qualify for a RC National and not anyone can enter. Jeff is running Sportsman class and is not even a 100% sponsored driver, he gets cars from Tamiya because their buggy is the "801x" and I think his number is......

For anyone that goes to ARC that wants to see a National driver, check out Cavalieri or Drake or a few of the other top pros that will be there. Anyone that can't attend, go to Live Rc.com and they will have live transponder timing and some video of the the racing. Their live timing actually works though.
DanDunes818
5/22/2010 10:25pm
ctaco188 wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
a Jimmy Babcock series race isn't exactly what i'd call a national... actually a pretty good series, but being strictly west coast doesn't make it much...

Rizzo wrote:
I was about to say the same. JBRL is far from a national and I wouldn't even call it a west coast series, it doesn't even...
I was about to say the same. JBRL is far from a national and I wouldn't even call it a west coast series, it doesn't even leave SoCal. It's a good series for sure though. Just like in MX, you have to qualify for a RC National and not anyone can enter. Jeff is running Sportsman class and is not even a 100% sponsored driver, he gets cars from Tamiya because their buggy is the "801x" and I think his number is......

For anyone that goes to ARC that wants to see a National driver, check out Cavalieri or Drake or a few of the other top pros that will be there. Anyone that can't attend, go to Live Rc.com and they will have live transponder timing and some video of the the racing. Their live timing actually works though.
Rizzo?? Are you being serious in this post??

Is there an RC (toy) car forum you guys can go BS in. Did you say national driver?? National drivers drive real cars..lol Not toys
Rizzo
5/22/2010 10:31pm
Rizzo?? Are you being serious in this post?? Is there an RC (toy) car forum you guys can go BS in. Did you say national driver...
Rizzo?? Are you being serious in this post??

Is there an RC (toy) car forum you guys can go BS in. Did you say national driver?? National drivers drive real cars..lol Not toys
What that guy posted is the same as saying Dan Dunes will make his debut at his first national Sunday at Lake Elsinore MX Park. No offense, but you're not a "National" caliber MX rider and neither is Lake Elsinore MX. I didn't start the post, but yes, there are other sites for RC cars to discuss this, but again, I didn't start it. FYI, these national drivers in RC "toys" make in excess of 6 figures for playing with cars, I'd be happy playing for that kind of scratch.
Sandberm
5/22/2010 11:18pm
Wasn't he begging for donations to go ride the nats a couple of years ago?
Spinner
5/22/2010 11:30pm
Sandberm wrote:
Him and dozens of others.....
Sandberm
5/22/2010 11:36pm
Sandberm wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Him and dozens of others.....
Maybe he should use his rc car money to go ride the nationals.....I meant motocross nationals, not toy car 6 figure driver salary nationals.

BTW...How does a guy make a $100,000 driving a remote controll car?. These guys must be pro bass fishermen cool eh?

Post a reply to: Jeff Alessi

The Latest