High Point Bench Racing - Motos

ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:33am
Tomac now within 6sec...Mushy is losing about 1sec per lap.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:35am
@twmxdotcom Euro GP racers look at home on the very technical High Point course.
6/8/2013 11:35am
ocscottie wrote:
Tomac now within 6sec...Mushy is losing about 1sec per lap.
Yeah I think he's going to get him. C'MON Marvin.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:36am
Mushy and Eli turned the same laptime that lap...still 6sec w/ 5min +2 to go, gonna be close!!

The Shop

JJO741
Posts
3565
Joined
10/7/2010
Location
Orange, CA, USA
Fantasy
6/8/2013 11:36am
bobby397 wrote:
Did you not see the dick move Anderson did by cutting over on zach?
adastramx wrote:
We didn't see anything, the stream went black for 5 minutes.
bobby397 wrote:
I'm sure they will replay it
He definitely cut over, but I don't think it was intentional. Looked like it was slippery and he whiskey throttled because he shot way outside. He was not taking that line all moto.
6/8/2013 11:36am
track looks very tricky.
Choppy
Posts
1931
Joined
12/16/2012
Location
USA
6/8/2013 11:36am
ocscottie wrote:
Tomac now within 6sec...Mushy is losing about 1sec per lap.
Yeah I think he's going to get him. C'MON Marvin.
I really, really like Musquin. Good kid.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:37am
Tomac closes the gap by 1sec...
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:38am
Great ride for Bogle to hang onto 4th. Bags is right there...
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:39am
jsut as i say that...Baggett gets by into 4th.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:39am
ocscottie wrote:
Tomac now within 6sec...Mushy is losing about 1sec per lap.
Yeah I think he's going to get him. C'MON Marvin.
Choppy wrote:
I really, really like Musquin. Good kid.
Me too, he and his wife are great people, she is such a sweetheart.
Derpin' DJ
Posts
6420
Joined
5/27/2011
Location
Newcastle, AU
6/8/2013 11:40am
Tomacs dropping that hammer, Musquin is in trouble
Feldspar
Posts
632
Joined
8/19/2010
Location
Templeton, MA, USA
6/8/2013 11:40am
Now what happened to Sealy? Had the opportunity to have his best Moto of the year.
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
6/8/2013 11:40am
Tomac will get 2nd if he keeps it up. Closing big time on Mushy.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:40am
Here come Eli!! down to 3sec...he jsut turned he fastest lap of the moto.
6/8/2013 11:41am
ok thats officialy too many stops just let us watch the full moto without breaks
dhp_mma94
Posts
4761
Joined
2/25/2013
Location
La Plata, MD, USA
6/8/2013 11:41am
musquin gota gut it out
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:41am
Feldspar wrote:
Now what happened to Sealy? Had the opportunity to have his best Moto of the year.
Seely down hard, he's back on his feet talking to medical personnel, holding his side but slowly got to his feet and rode off. -Vurb
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:42am
its now just 2sec!!
6/8/2013 11:43am
Yeah I think he's going to get him. C'MON Marvin.
Choppy wrote:
I really, really like Musquin. Good kid.
ocscottie wrote:
Me too, he and his wife are great people, she is such a sweetheart.
Agreed, very likeable couple from the interviews iv'e seen.
6/8/2013 11:43am
i love watching these races but its making me want to smash my computer up.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:43am
Musquin is in a lot of lappers. 2 lap board about to come out.
dhp_mma94
Posts
4761
Joined
2/25/2013
Location
La Plata, MD, USA
6/8/2013 11:43am
COME ON MUSQUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:44am
White flag....Mushy responds w/ his fastest lap!!
6/8/2013 11:44am
Ah man this is going to be frighteningly tight....
Crossup
Posts
1656
Joined
12/13/2007
Location
Freetown, MA, USA
6/8/2013 11:45am
I wish that they would re-run the commercials a few more times. I see more moto of Travis doing the double backflip in the Red Bull commercial than actual racing.
dhp_mma94
Posts
4761
Joined
2/25/2013
Location
La Plata, MD, USA
6/8/2013 11:46am
KTM 1-2 baby!!
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/8/2013 11:46am
Attaboy Mushy!!
Feldspar
Posts
632
Joined
8/19/2010
Location
Templeton, MA, USA
6/8/2013 11:46am
Crossup wrote:
I wish that they would re-run the commercials a few more times. I see more moto of Travis doing the double backflip in the Red Bull...
I wish that they would re-run the commercials a few more times. I see more moto of Travis doing the double backflip in the Red Bull commercial than actual racing.
I hate backflips!
Derpin' DJ
Posts
6420
Joined
5/27/2011
Location
Newcastle, AU
6/8/2013 11:47am
That was a pretty impressive ride from Musquin. Needs to haul ass like that at the beginning of the moto

Post a reply to: High Point Bench Racing - Motos

The Latest