HarryBro USGP party

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2017 1:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2017 1:08 PM

Have your lawyers get with the riders lawyers for Saturday night and get that party rolling!

|

7/19/2017 1:10 PM

We need to make this happen as long as his house doesn't sell

|

7/19/2017 1:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2017 1:14 PM

He can delay that contract, I'm in!

If his house sells I'm sure we could talk Gatorback into opening up for a cranked up party and free riding......nothin else is going down there for a long time anyway

|

7/19/2017 1:18 PM

Harry, you got some nice lounge chairs by the pool? I need to be ripped n tan 24/7 Bro

|

United States of America

7/19/2017 1:18 PM

Harry moving to the UK?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/19/2017 1:20 PM

Haha! Hey bros, you are invited. I've already extended our extra room to another close friend, so that's out, but if you all can make it for Saturday, then you're invited. If we are still here, someone can sleep in our luxurious camper.

Kkawbro, might want to change the thread title, although I wish it was the MXDN!

|

7/19/2017 1:24 PM

And make your reservations now at those hotels near I10, Chaffee and Crystal Springs Road. They will go fast and I'm sure many guys on the team's are going to be staying at them ecause there are not that many hotels that close to the track. In fact, that's pretty much it.

|

7/19/2017 1:25 PM

Camp332 wrote:

Harry, you got some nice lounge chairs by the pool? I need to be ripped n tan 24/7 Bro

Really, bro. Like you have to ask. You have carte blanche at Casa-de-Harry.

|

7/19/2017 1:30 PM

Camp332 wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Really, bro. Like you have to ask. You have carte blanche at Casa-de-Harry.

Sweet Bro! We will have the sickest push-up/flip-cup games.

|

United States of America

7/19/2017 1:44 PM

Right now at Casa-de-Harry looking directly northwest at WW.

Photo

|

7/19/2017 2:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2017 2:01 PM

Gotta have a sprocket bolt challenge Harrybro!!
Get that pristine YZ out of the garage and tighten them suckers to the limit

|

KX125

7/19/2017 2:07 PM

HenryA wrote:

Gotta have a sprocket bolt challenge Harrybro!!
Get that pristine YZ out of the garage and tighten them suckers to the limit

No torque wrench!? Sacrilege!

|

7/19/2017 2:38 PM

Hmmm bit far to travel to, but you guys have fun! And be sure to post pics or it didn't happen! laughing

Oh yeah, OP please change the thread title like Harrybro said...

|

7/19/2017 2:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2017 2:43 PM

My parents live in Deltona, In Laws live in Lakeland but I have friends I can hang with for Saturday night in Jacksonville but I will mess up some ribs!

|

7/19/2017 2:44 PM

The MXoN (MXDN) is in England this year, that's not in the USA anymore

|

If you don't crash alot you just ain't going fast enough, Danny

7/19/2017 2:44 PM

That roof to pool gap is prime! BackBro continues to impress!

|

7/19/2017 2:47 PM

Yep wrote:

YEP

|

7/19/2017 3:44 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

And make your reservations now at those hotels near I10, Chaffee and Crystal Springs Road. They will go fast and I'm sure many guys on the team's are going to be staying at them ecause there are not that many hotels that close to the track. In fact, that's pretty much it.

Thanks for this info smile

|

7/19/2017 3:52 PM

Brittneyb30 wrote:

I'll just throw this out there for what it's worth... if anyone can't catch a hotel near the track, your next best bet would be downtown or the beaches area. Anyone feel free to PM for some local knowledge, it's big city if ya catch my drift.

|

7/19/2017 3:57 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Brittneyb30 wrote:

You coming, Brit?

|

7/19/2017 3:58 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

My parents live in Deltona, In Laws live in Lakeland but I have friends I can hang with for Saturday night in Jacksonville but I will mess up some ribs!

You will be an honored guest.

|

7/19/2017 3:59 PM

Squitlege wrote:

That roof to pool gap is prime! BackBro continues to impress!

Ahhaha! Make the jump, squitbro!

|

7/19/2017 4:01 PM

Yep wrote:

Much ty

|

7/19/2017 4:13 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Brittneyb30 wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

You coming, Brit?

Plan too!

|

7/19/2017 4:20 PM

Brittneyb30 wrote:

Plan too!

Well you gotta come by!

|

7/19/2017 4:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2017 4:24 PM

Oh snap, tan lines (for some-not me), sprocket bolt challenge, good food, good times and verifying the epic hairy back of harry bro.... can't wait if it happens.

|

7/19/2017 4:24 PM

Harrbrah,

I know its a special event, where you would normally contemplate some manscaping, but not this one. You gotta go shirtless the entire time at WW!

Much, much ty

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/19/2017 4:31 PM

kzizok wrote:

Harrbrah,

I know its a special event, where you would normally contemplate some manscaping, but not this one. You gotta go shirtless the entire time at WW!

Much, much ty

Manscaping? I would imagine the thought has never crossed his mind. If I don't see a Sasquatch Florida type of man in jean shorts rocking a body builder tank from the 80's then we may need to discuss a name change.

|

7/19/2017 4:32 PM

LOL. You all killing me.

|

7/19/2017 4:38 PM

JRT812 wrote:

Manscaping? I would imagine the thought has never crossed his mind. If I don't see a Sasquatch Florida type of man in jean shorts rocking a body builder tank from the 80's then we may need to discuss a name change.

Photo

It has to be him
|